Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope it converts for you. This exclusive must be highly sought after seeing as only available through pre ordering at Ani-con and sideshow. Has anyone else seen demand for an exclusive like this? The scalpers are probably having a field day with this one. Really hate scalpers by the way. The vultures are already on ebay, 3 crazy offers so far.

You rang? :lol This guy's got some primo Hot Toys Marty McFly figures coming in next March. He'll sell one to you for a very fair price of $800, two for $1,300.

damone.jpg

HT totally chose the wrong guitar, but as an accessory for this character, this actually might make more sense. The yellow guitar apparently stayed at Doc's house. So, either it was Doc's guitar, or Marty only used it there. The black guitar was clearly Marty's, and the one he used with his band. The character most likely used the black guitar more, so it would probably have been more important to him. . .just trying to find a silver lining here :lol

Nice try there, buddy. :wink1:

Yellow guitar with speaker backdrop would have been epic

depending on how long it takes for the Delorean to come out, i was thinking of trying to make a scale model of the amp (speaker) and trying to make it work so it can play a short bit of the theme song or some sound clips.

Any idea what would be the dimensions of the delorean .. 28 by 13 ? ... i am seeing if it will fit in my shelves... Grrrrrr..... I think that it may not fit... Unless it will be lesser...

Any idea what would be the dimensions of the delorean .. 28 by 13 ? ... i am seeing if it will fit in my shelves... Grrrrrr..... I think that it may not fit... Unless it will be lesser...

1:1 dimensions posted in the, uh, DeLorean thread :lol

Waitlist converted here too :)

And i just got a black guitar on ebay.I guess i panicked too soon :lol

Back