Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dug out my old Robo yesterday, hadn't realised the whole thing is practically covered in rubber underneath the armour. Just saying. :lol

They are just making sure that the faceplates will look like crap and that the sound option is going to be just as horrible as ED-209.

Imagine if they had it ready to go complete with redubbed asian Robocop voice, but they released ED-209 first, saw the reaction to the sounds - 'uh oh' - and put a halt on Robocop so they could get Weller's voice in there as quickly as possible.

Imagine if they had it ready to go complete with redubbed asian Robocop voice, but they released ED-209 first, saw the reaction to the sounds - 'uh oh' - and put a halt on Robocop so they could get Weller's voice in there as quickly as possible.

Completely forgot this one talked. Possibly for the best.
:lol

Thanks for shattering my dreams. I really had my heart set on this:

Sorry to deviate from whatever conversation has been going on...

I have been mulling over getting this Robocop since it first went up for PO... My problem with it is, I was really hoping for a Murphy head... This is the 2nd Diecast figure I would have ordered had it come with a proper alternate head-sculpt. I feel like I should be disappointed with HT for being lazy with that for this series, but I don't want to be too hard on them, I love their products. But they potentially lost a sale because of it.

Sorry to deviate from whatever conversation has been going on...

I have been mulling over getting this Robocop since it first went up for PO... My problem with it is, I was really hoping for a Murphy head... This is the 2nd Diecast figure I would have ordered had it come with a proper alternate head-sculpt. I feel like I should be disappointed with HT for being lazy with that for this series, but I don't want to be too hard on them, I love their products. But they potentially lost a sale because of it.

At least the fully BD one has the Murphy head and hopefully that head can come off the figure. ;)

I just saw the display on the TF this evening. The closed mouth mouthplate looks really bad. Like, DX12 bad. Don't really see Weller likeness as much as the EB ones. :(

Back