Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth_vader_no.gif

Sorry to deviate from whatever conversation has been going on...

I have been mulling over getting this Robocop since it first went up for PO... My problem with it is, I was really hoping for a Murphy head... This is the 2nd Diecast figure I would have ordered had it come with a proper alternate head-sculpt. I feel like I should be disappointed with HT for being lazy with that for this series, but I don't want to be too hard on them, I love their products. But they potentially lost a sale because of it.

Clean RoboCop never revealed his Murphy face. And there are enough differences, significant differences, between clean and BD to justify HT's decision to go with two figures.

Clean RoboCop never revealed his Murphy face. And there are enough differences, significant differences, between clean and BD to justify HT's decision to go with two figures.

There just isn't enough differences to justify that to my wallet though lol

He looks great there but looks like he's photoshopped onto the chair. Almost floating above it.

Paul Verhoeven did compare him to Jesus.

Goddamn it, another nod to the Bible! I'm becoming a regular Jerry Falwell.

Either the figure's ass doesn't sit flush with the seat or they didn't do a very good job of posing it.

I know i'm probably in a minority here, but I honestly would like to see a silver Robocop from the 2014 movie [the black one is kinda corny to me]. In the chair that takes him apart until he is a head with exposed brain, and lungs... I honestly think that would be worth buying. I liked the movie.

Back