Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Robert-Cop-Bootleg-8.jpg
Inverted armed Murphy anyone? :lol

welcome to the forum

usually never have a concrete release date. they will give apprx date, i.e. august... and that can be + / - months. you'll know roughly when it will be available when the preorders get their notification.

In some ways I don't think they should include the sounds in the figure, cheapens it in a way. But on the otherhand, I'm sure it will be pretty cool.

Hmmmm, I'm not hearing the problem with the voice that most people are, but then again it's not in person. It sounded like the movie, so I'm not too sure, I do have problems hearing sometimes due to all the pyrotechnics and explosions I'm around... lol

Why did ED come out before Robo? Whats the issue with the release of him really? ? I've full paid for him already (sideshow collected every penny)

Robo is way more important than ED! :rolleyes:

Bri

Hmmmm, I'm not hearing the problem with the voice that most people are, but then again it's not in person. It sounded like the movie, so I'm not too sure, I do have problems hearing sometimes due to all the pyrotechnics and explosions I'm around... lol

In that case you can only take our word for it. Its not the actual voice used in the film, but an imitation of sorts.

Where is this clip where you can hear this imitation voice? If it's not actual film audio, they shouldn't even bother.

WOW. Ed-209 with an Asian voice trying to imitate the voice in the movie...
Now I get where the discussion is going. They had better not do that to robo. Wow.

Back