Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting this, if they release another one, I can't see myself going for it. I would never display him with his mask off anyways.

ran across a video from a month or so ago w/ the figures...

is it safe to assume this is the final product or close to it?
looks really off on the profile... it looks like they have forgotten to add his nose??? his faceplate is flush against his face like his nose is gone.

Yep that has been discussed here. Moronic error by Hot Toys if it ends up looking like that. Won't ruin the whole figure blah-de-blah-pander-to-the-anti-complainers etc etc but still, a stupid mistake.

Can't wait to see new pics of this guy, up to now (Excusing the nose error) it's looking pretty damn awesome. I wanna make this my next buy.

ran across a video from a month or so ago w/ the figures...

is it safe to assume this is the final product or close to it?
looks really off on the profile... it looks like they have forgotten to add his nose??? his faceplate is flush against his face like his nose is gone.
https://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s572/pro_design1/Capture.jpg[/IMG]

Wait, WTF.

That's the Hot Toys figure? At first I thought it was the 5" Figma Robocop

Wait, WTF.

That's the Hot Toys figure? At first I thought it was the 5" Figma Robocop
It's definitely not the most pleasing shot. I thought it was a Hasbro figure or something at first but here's a shot of it at the same convention. :rock

hot_toys_robocop_collection_sdcc_pictures_2.jpg

It's definitely not the most pleasing shot. I thought it was a Hasbro figure or something at first but here's a shot of it at the same convention. :rock

hot_toys_robocop_collection_sdcc_pictures_2.jpg

Dayum! Can't wait. Purposely held off from buying the previous release of this but I'm having this one for sure.

There's no way. I mean it's 100% not the same figure (the poses don't match), but I don't even think that's the HT fig at all... look at the little details. No amount of lousy lighting or bad video would do that.

The shoulder rings look to be the same... I think it's a match guys 😰

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Now I don't know what to do... That nose issue is disappointing, especially for Hot Toys. I can understand Figma or even Neca, but Hot Toys doing that? Man..

The nose thing is most likely something to do with the fact he has swap out mouth plates guys. It would be hard
to sculpt a nose underneath a visor that essentially has no face.

The nose thing is most likely something to do with the fact he has swap out mouth plates guys. It would be hard
to sculpt a nose underneath a visor that essentially has no face.

I only see it being a problem if you're going to be displaying the figure in profile. Head on, you probably (hopefully) won't notice it. Either way I'll be disappointed if this is the final sculpt.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

It doesn't look like the face plate has been pushed fully in.

I think it looks great. Much better than any other Robo out there!

Bri

Back