Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i lost my left small air brakes do you guys know where i can i buy this from ? any seller or store ?

Just some pictures i was diddling around with this figure the other day:
htmk5new.jpg

starktowerlit.jpg

Had a bit of funding flow into my paypal account, so I'm back in the market for this guy since it seems like the Avengers release isn't coming stateside. Preferably mib, since he will be opened anyways.

I have a question for anyone that owns both Mark IV and Mark VI. Does the mark IV stark head with sunglasses work with the Mark VI body?

I have a question for anyone that owns both Mark IV and Mark VI. Does the mark IV stark head with sunglasses work with the Mark VI body?

yes the mark vi includes a neck piece that works with the mark iv head.

just got this today from a great forum member and its awesome! my first ironman figure and i literally spent two hours changing the parts and messing with it. so much fun!

Had a bit of funding flow into my paypal account, so I'm back in the market for this guy since it seems like the Avengers release isn't coming stateside. Preferably mib, since he will be opened anyways.

They are going to make the Mark VII.

I'm aware of that, but seeing as how much this one saw action in Avengers I wanted to get one, which I bought one a few hours ago.

Can I ask where you got one, I am hunting for this version as well.

Back