Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I got some avengers lego with a little mark 6 yesterday!

IMG_4237.jpg

IMG_4233.jpg

IMG_4262.jpg

IMG_4242.jpg

IMG_4267.jpg

This was my first Hot Toys figure, in fact my first 1/6 scale figure of any sort. It's still probably my favorite....although Machiko and Jack Sparrow are also astonishing. But the Mark VI was my first, and I still look at it and find myself murmuring to myself (as I so often do....:::creepygiggle:::) "So, so awesome."

So yeah, I like it. I like it a lot.

This was my first Hot Toys figure, in fact my first 1/6 scale figure of any sort. It's still probably my favorite....although Machiko and Jack Sparrow are also astonishing. But the Mark VI was my first, and I still look at it and find myself murmuring to myself (as I so often do....:::creepygiggle:::) "So, so awesome."

So yeah, I like it. I like it a lot.

Agreed.
Great figure with a lot more posing options compared to most figures simply because of the accessories. :clap

I've been spending way too much lately (and not on collecting figures) that I will have to pass. I am, however, content with the original War Machine that I have though. :yess:

I actually found the original in stock a couple days ago, for 170$!!! I bought one just for a future trade perhaps.. Couldn't believ they had him, called to confirm and they had 5... Was like wtf how

Yeah I know the left legs are problematic. My 2nd mk vi that I had to open as a result of effin up my 1st one also had a loose left knee...which pained me more because my attempt at fixing the first was all in vain.

So if this replacement leg is also loose, Ill have to suck it up. As long as the entire leg is intact and can complete my first mk vi, I'll be fine.

Also, i don't think I'll be parting with the broken leg. First, it's way too messed up. Secondly, I think I'm gonna try and do a diorama of some sort with the leg. Thanks for the offer though.

Hope you didn't have any issues with the leg. Was planning on getting one too.

Back