Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meanwhile, I have none. I have been thinking about getting one. Let's see what happens with that new Avengers Mark VI. I might just get that in the end.

Yeah I think this forthcoming Mark VI "Avengers" Re-issue will be perfect for anyone who doesn't already have a Mark VI. I know I'd be waiting to snap that up. I'm still on the fence about the Mark IV with Suit-up Gantry......

Meanwhile, I have none. I have been thinking about getting one. Let's see what happens with that new Avengers Mark VI. I might just get that in the end.

So I was looking at the Art of Iron Man 2 and they showed test shots of the mark VI with the Silver Centurion paint scheme. Man that would have been sweet. Anyone want to paint a custom for me?

I really wish I had the skills to attempt such a feat. No painting skills, no modding skills. It's frustrating.

I checked the bay again, I got so close to finding a a leg...but alas, nothing. Dude had pieces of so many characters, evenhad pieces of mk vi,...but no effin leg. Arrrrrgggghhhh!!

Here's a 'leg' for you on the bay if you still need one :) Don't know if $35.99 including free international shipping via registered air mail with tracking number is good enough/worth it though.

Here's a 'leg' for you on the bay if you still need one :) Don't know if $35.99 including free international shipping via registered air mail with tracking number is good enough/worth it though.

Holy crap dude thanks for the find. It's so weird, the seller was selling everything but the legs not too long ago. Anyway, thanks a million.

Yeah, the price is a bit much. But that's what I get for trying to fix the previous leg without any fixing skills.

Pink Panty on my Iron Man Mark VI...:monkey4

Had to mod it

6aC5W.jpg

vvdcG.jpg

5gytL.jpg

uo44q.jpg

87Uep.jpg

so did you just remove the paint with thinner and spray gloss it again?

Holy crap dude thanks for the find. It's so weird, the seller was selling everything but the legs not too long ago. Anyway, thanks a million.

Yeah, the price is a bit much. But that's what I get for trying to fix the previous leg without any fixing skills.

:) I can understand with HT's Iron Men how difficult it is to find parts sometimes. I was looking for a basic body (at a decent price) for a long time for Mark VI for a BD display. It took me a few months to get over it. :(

I guess making the panties battle damaged is cool if you never decide to display him clean again. Otherwise, with all non-BD parts, it'll look like he soiled himself.

Left legs are notorious for being broken... I bought one from the same seller that came broken that required dissecting and fixing (kind of hard, but no problem for me)...

Hope you have better luck... than I

I'll offer take your broken parts left leg for.. usd 10.. how about that?... less lost to you

Last edited:
:) I can understand with HT's Iron Men how difficult it is to find parts sometimes. I was looking for a basic body (at a decent price) for a long time for Mark VI for a BD display. It took me a few months to get over it. :(

Dang, hope it'll turn up soon. Keep looking at that sellers items. I have a feeling he's holding back parts.

Left legs are notorious for being broken... I bought one from the same seller that came broken that required dissecting and fixing (kind of hard, but no problem for me)...

Hope you have better luck... than I

I'll offer take your broken parts left leg for.. usd 10.. how about that?... less lost to you

Yeah I know the left legs are problematic. My 2nd mk vi that I had to open as a result of effin up my 1st one also had a loose left knee...which pained me more because my attempt at fixing the first was all in vain.

So if this replacement leg is also loose, Ill have to suck it up. As long as the entire leg is intact and can complete my first mk vi, I'll be fine.

Also, i don't think I'll be parting with the broken leg. First, it's way too messed up. Secondly, I think I'm gonna try and do a diorama of some sort with the leg. Thanks for the offer though.

One thing I've never quite got about this figure is the extra left arm that came with the EX version.... I assume it's included because in the film Tony Stark is seen on his sofa working on a 'spare' left arm? :dunno

One thing I've never quite got about this figure is the extra left arm that came with the EX version.... I assume it's included because in the film Tony Stark is seen on his sofa working on a 'spare' left arm? :dunno

I think it's meant for Black Widow. There was a deleted scene where she's wearing it during the party at Tony's.

anyone have any extra mk6 parts? im missing the air brake thing behind his left heel. bought it second hand and just realized its missing.

Back