Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can snap it off, take a look at the position of the clean chest, and re glue them if you want. Mailing HT won't do anything, since the product is more than 3 months old.

242boe8.jpg

Just got.him recently! :)

Got mine in today, the BD look is really nice, but having the clean armor on just shines so well.

Got mine in today, the BD look is really nice, but having the clean armor on just shines so well.
If you really like the clean armor look, I highly recommend you take a look at the Mk.IV... different color scheme and circular chest reactor, but that armor looks flawless.

If you really like the clean armor look, I highly recommend you take a look at the Mk.IV... different color scheme and circular chest reactor, but that armor looks flawless.

Picked up the Mark IV a few weeks back, missing a few items sadly, but I can hopefully acquire them soon.

2012-06-01164321.jpg

Now you have both the Mark IV and VI, which do you prefer? I got the Mark IV last week and now I'm looking at the mark VI but don't know if it's worth it as they are so similar.

Now you have both the Mark IV and VI, which do you prefer? I got the Mark IV last week and now I'm looking at the mark VI but don't know if it's worth it as they are so similar.

It's hard to say, both are currently tied in my eyes.

Frankly, I only picked up the Mark VI for the battle damage. I don't have much love for the triangular chest piece or gray on him. Mark IV is more like the classic Iron Man from the comics. But, Mark VI is in the Avengers movie, and would fit better in a display with other Avengers figures. . .

Hello there, fellow Iron Man lovers.

I've been pretty torn these past few days over whether to get the IV or the VI.

Gotta love the BD VI and I also love the RDJ helmet, but the circular arc of the MK IV and the donut + the awesome hall of armor display... :gah:
So they are tied in terms of quality (paint, articulation, sculpt, accessories) and there really is no argument that can convince me that one is better than the other.
I'd buy both, but I cannot, for the life of me, afford it.

Anyone willing to flip a coin for me? I'm afraid, if I do this myself, I might be flipping best of 3, 5, 7, ... 123928390810928931 and so on. Help me out, please?

Back