Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know there's probably a more appropriate thread but I thought I'd be gauche and ask here:

Why haven't we been teased with a new Black Widow figure yet? I'm gettin' antsy!

Was bored so I started taking some pics. Sucks I only have my iPhone camera.

ironman.jpg

I didn't notice I miss his left hand though.

Got this today from another board member for a reasonable price. I love him! He turned out so cool. Although I prefer the round reactor, I've got to say it looks great here. The BD part really put it over the top in terms of awesomeness.

Got this today from another board member for a reasonable price. I love him! He turned out so cool. Although I prefer the round reactor, I've got to say it looks great here. The BD part really put it over the top in terms of awesomeness.

Totally agree. I got mine today too and it's bad ass. I thought that round reactor was better, but after seeing this figure it trumps all Iron Man's before it. The BD is the best!

:hi5:

I think I just watched Alex Logan's signature for like a minute....

Is the Dattle Damaged Chest piece difficult to get to stay on? It is extremly loose on mine and I can't display it with that piece only the non damaged one.

I think I just watched Alex Logan's signature for like a minute....

Is the Dattle Damaged Chest piece difficult to get to stay on? It is extremly loose on mine and I can't display it with that piece only the non damaged one.

You got yourself the early batch ones, where the pins that grabs onto the body isnt symmetrical to the holes on the chest.

The later batch ones were fixed.

Back