Holy ____!! Galactus!!...Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reading this last string has been comical and proves CBG isn't pulling our leg when he says the stuff he does. I give you credit bud I stress about getting pieces because of space and display options you on the other hand are like display options be damned you just order what you like and slap it where you can. Nice collection you got going there. Do you have a collection thread in the display your collection section. I'd love to see more.

You ask, So here's a few more. I added in one more shelf. The rest is in another room. NOTE: Since this is a Galactus thread. every thread has Galactus in it.

Last edited:
Your dog is adorable CBG, thanks for sharing a glimpse of your collection. a bit chaotic but glad you kept ms marvel she's a stunner.

What happened to cyborg darth maul and malgus lightsabers?

Your dog is adorable CBG, thanks for sharing a glimpse of your collection. a bit chaotic but glad you kept ms marvel she's a stunner.

He took it off so he doesn't have to dust it lol.

CBG... You are a funny guy. Nice cameo pics of Galactus :lol

Though I don't know why you wouldn't stick the extra prices back into the foam container for safe keeping.

CBG...are u Asian? I see some Chinese jar containers.

Thanks bro! I took them off because the girlfriend keeps touching them when I tell not to. She thinks these are like 50.00 toys. :mad: she taps the sabers with her fingers just to be curious. I told her if they break I'm f#%#! Yes ms marvel is so freaking hard to give up. Tim millers best!

He took it off so he doesn't have to dust it lol.

CBG... You are a funny guy. Nice cameo pics of Galactus :lol

Though I don't know why you wouldn't stick the extra prices back into the foam container for safe keeping.

CBG...are u Asian? I see some Chinese jar containers.

Just wanted my extra parts with or close to some statues. Yep I'm Asian / phillipino. But the funny thing is I dont like dating asain girls. Just boring to me because I'm Asian I guess.

Last edited:
No she needs some serious teaching to listen. I tell her how fragile these things are, then I keep catching her touching the fragile lightsabers and the vines on Ivy. Now I just took off most of the light sabers so that she cant touch them when im not here. :gah:

:monkey1.....how old is your wife?

Chris

:monkey1.....how old is your wife?

Chris

Not married yet. Shes my new girl friend of 5 months. She's 24 and I'm 35. But we both fit well together. She's hot that's all I will say. Much taller than me too. She's a model, not big time model but just small jobs. :wink1: but anyways she is better now at not messing with my statues. Maybe I should snap a pic of her holding a statue? Let me ask her. Hehe

Not married yet. Shes my new girl friend of 5 months. She's 24 and I'm 35. But we both fit well together. She's hot that's all I will say. Much taller than me too. :wink1: but anyways she is better now at not messing with my statues. Maybe I should snap a pic of her holding a statue? Let me ask her. Hehe

Just have a room with a lock & key. Problem would be solved.:lecture

No note for the Liefeld poster? I'm stunned!

That's kind of old so I'm not too worried. But I do have a Aladdin on top of it. Also a bunch of Disney, movie posters and one power rangers poster to replace this when needed. Oh forgot a silver sable poster too! I did wanted a giant transformers poster at image anime in NY but the owner wanted like 150.00. I was shocked and said no thanks.

:lol yup. The door lock will only cost you $25. Well worth the investment since you have 2 intruders at your house already.:lecture

Great thinking! Thanks bro! :wave galactus should be ok. He's too good to be locked away. I want to at least see him for now. The worst most fragile statue I've ever seen was the pcs MK statue kitana. It was great but way too fragile with so many fans that can break.

This thread name should change. "The life of CBG collectibles" I am now fully interested and entertained, i wanna see how you snag a young thang like that? I thought perhaps she retarded or something for you to leave those notes.

This thread name should change. "The life of CBG collectibles" I am now fully interested and entertained, i wanna see how you snag a young thang like that? I thought perhaps she retarded or something for you to leave those notes.

:rotfl no it's because for some strange reason I tend to attract no girls my age. It's either 18 to 25 most of time. I guess I look like I fit into that age range. Seriously most are too young for me. They have to be at least in their 20s or I will turn them down. This one now I love. She's nice, and likes my same hobbies. Not statues but she is a healthy person. She does not eat much junk foods or process foods. She takes care of herself. I love people who eats well inside and takes care of their bodies. I try to do the same myself. No junk foods, less to no meat, sugars, carb loaded foods, desserts yuck! We both exercise and run together. She pushes me to improve everyday. Love the super motivation!
But anyways I'm glad galactus got here fine. The less lighted eye I decided to not worry about it. I'm keeping this one! Still my best statue so far. I'm still hoping to get a wolf LSF someday.

Last edited:
Back