Holy ____!! Galactus!!...Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is pure entertainment.... We are more interested in your life story than Galactus for sure CBG :hi5:

CBG, you obviously have a decent amount of disposable income seeing as you have so many collectibles. Why no tinvest in some ikea pax and/or bestas? Not only would it make for classier display but it would also greatly decrease how much room is required to display your statues and help reduce thr amount of dust. People also wouldn't bump into it.

CBG, you obviously have a decent amount of disposable income seeing as you have so many collectibles. Why no tinvest in some ikea pax and/or bestas? Not only would it make for classier display but it would also greatly decrease how much room is required to display your statues and help reduce thr amount of dust. People also wouldn't bump into it.

I've always never liked nice bestas. It's something I've always have a problem with. I don't like how much space they take up and if I move they would be hard to move. I prefer to display things anywhere I can and move them all around here and there. Dust? Yes I'm super guilty of it. Never had time to clean all year yet.

This is pure entertainment.... We are more interested in your life story than Galactus for sure CBG :hi5:

This thread makes me LOL

:dunno

Good lord i am in TEARS laughing so hard... Really tho you can't make this S!@# up.

Pretty sure CBG shes after your money...

I know this stuff well. If she is she won't get anything. Believe me. But she is super nice and she didn't know about my money when I met her. Also never told her about my other investments and weekend car coming. Overall she's a great person. One of the best I met. But the 18 years olds alway hit on me from not even knowing I own anything. I have to push them away because most are not to my taste. Seriously I'm not even joking. Btw I would not date anyone under 21.:lecture

Oh forgot about that.... I put 3 sets of napkins so the girl knows my statues are there and she has no excuses about running into them. It's a warning that statues are near by so please be careful not to run into them by accident. :rotfl

Mmmmmmk

Tumblr_m08xamKkCU1qiunvpo1_500.gif

Chris

I've always never liked nice bestas. It's something I've always have a problem with. I don't like how much space they take up and if I move they would be hard to move. I prefer to display things anywhere I can and move them all around here and there. Dust? Yes I'm super guilty of it. Never had time to clean all year yet.

But you like the space these industrial shelves take to the point of putting warning napkins on them? They do go with the drapes. Is that your box room behind the napkin shelf?

Bodie

The thing is that they take up less space then your ad-hoc shelves do. A pax is even better. I can get like 4 regular sized PFs on one shelf in there. The wider pax's permit even mroe per shelf.

1. This has gotten really interesting

2. Thanks for posting pics, CBG, I know you don't usually like to do that.

3. I can't be the only one anxiously waiting to a photo of the GF....?

I am so intrigued by the notion that CBG attracts 18 year old tail and at double the age.... i have to see it to believe it. Post some pics of this tissue warned woman you speak of please

If shes a smokeshow ill get a CBG T shirt

Back