Holy ____!! Galactus!!...Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WarMachine714

Super Freak
Reaction score
SUPPORT THE FORUM - Click the pic! Buy now!

GALACTUS Maquette - 33 inches tall!

detail.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Holy ____!! Galactus!!

lolllll......im there.

Imagine they had a statue in the pic for comparison? People would ____ themselves to death.

Sideshow Collectibles has released teaser images for some of the figures from their 2012 San Diego Comic-Con exclusive Marvel line. Products include a Doctor Doom Legendary 1:2 Scale Figure, a 1:4 scale Hawkeye Premium Format Figure (Comics Version), and a 33" tall Galactus Maquette.
See the pictures below and stay tuned to Marvel.com for more information as it comes!

More on Marvel.com:

https://marvel.com/news/story/18859/sideshow_unveils_comic-con_sneak_peeks#ixzz1xXH5aUrd

Just read it too. Dammit. Guess I'll take off the "Holy ____!!!!" off the title.

Someone mentioned this would be more of a bust, but it seems it'll be just about the entire figure. Maybe the base will be a planet, and that's where it'll be cut off, somewhere around his knees. Would be awesome if he's looking over it like it's miniscule. Would give the statue a great sense of scale.

Holy crap! Is this a full size with the legs?????? If so I'm in!!!!! Thanks war machine for updating me ASAP! :)

Someone mentioned this would be more of a bust, but it seems it'll be just about the entire figure. Maybe the base will be a planet, and that's where it'll be cut off, somewhere around his knees. Would be awesome if he's looking over it like it's miniscule. Would give the statue a great sense of scale.

That was me. I guess SSC changed the concept after all. Gonna be $$$ & epic :panic:

That was me. I guess SSC changed the concept after all. Gonna be $$$ & epic :panic:

Yep! Just found your post after I put mine in. Either way, ____ing awesome!! I'll get this without a moment's hesitation.

Why must there be so much to buy so close together!:panic:

Back