Holy ____!! Galactus!!...Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this piece heavy? Does it feel solid?

No, but it not hollow all the way. Then not solid either. The base is hollow.

Then maybe you shouldn't talk so loudly of how you despise open ES and how you will never buy anything without an ES :monkey1

I can see why he does not like no ES statues. I don't either, but I still buy them if they are like galactus good.

Never said that...don't twist my words.

I said I won't pay retail for an open ES statue. Which is the case.

Chris

That is correct. I'm the one who took a hard stance and said I will not buy any SSC open ES pieces. You have always stated paying retail for them is nuts.

actually the store gave him those points,( credit) because of their screw up, dont know why its so hard to understand

Lets just all get back to enjoying this epic statue rather than discuss how one acquired it....:peace

Congrats to all those who recently picked one up :clap Still cant get over the size and features that were included with this piece and at such a great price too :exactly: Although not as big as an LSF (although not a million miles away in terms of height) its almost less than half the price of an average LSF :horror

Lets just all get back to enjoying this epic statue rather than discuss how one acquired it....:peace

Congrats to all those who recently picked one up :clap Still cant get over the size and features that were included with this piece and at such a great price too :exactly: Although not as big as an LSF (although not a million miles away in terms of height) its almost less than half the price of an average LSF :horror

well said. once you have it, enjoy it. impressive statue

Still waiting for mine... So far all good reviews :)
you won't be disappointed! my 2nd best statue after Doom.
if he had planets on the left hand that would be winner.

but i guess with ss and nova on the other hand, wouldn't be that accurate, but anyways. this is a must!

Last edited:
Back