Holy ____!! Galactus!!...Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow I never know they made a Liefeld poster before lol.

CBG, how old are u???

Yes they made many! I boughtbit during the 90s comic boom. Just dug it out of storage a year ago. I remember the prophet book by extreme. :rotfl liefeld stole Steven platt from marvel because he was the best fan artists next to McFarlane at the time. Platt was getting ready to draw cable but went to extreme since liefeld paid him more and took care of the lawsuits. But sadly that ended his career. Should have stay to draw liefeld original creation cable instead. Oh well I know my 90s comic books :nana: im 35 but people say I'm 23. They card me sometimes in the movies. True story! love my 80s toys! Btw I have some disney posters and a silver sable poster. Lol I remember when I bought the silver sable one at a lcs and the guy was like I know, I know, it's not for you. That was exactly what I was going to say except he beatnme to it. So I just stay shut and got the heck out of there as fast as I could after I paid.

Last edited:
did you put some rubber bands on galactus hand to secure silver surfer? why????!

Lol good catch. The way it attaches on his arm is too risky. A simple jump from my dog on the floor could make silver surfer fall off and crack. It happen once already. It scare the crap out of me. So rubber bands is a must. I'm not risking it. As for the sign in front. Yes it's true. It says do not move loose parts. :lol. I had to do it my girlfriend is sometimes curious. She would say wow cool! Then start picking things up not knowing it comes in parts that is attached by magnets. very dangerous. She almost broke my poison ivy vines and malgus lightsaber. :gah:

Lol good catch. The way it attaches on his arm is too risky. A simple jump from my dog on the floor could make silver surfer fall off and crack. It happen once already. It scare the crap out of me. So rubber bands is a must. I'm not risking it. As for the sign in front. Yes it's true. It says do not move loose parts. :lol. I had to do it my girlfriend is sometimes curious. She would say wow cool! Then start picking things up not knowing it comes in parts that is attached by magnets. very dangerous. She almost broke my poison ivy vines and malgus lightsaber. :gah:

but, the way you attach the rubber band is nowhere near the magnet, you are attaching the silver surfer with the hand, did you know it has a slot for it right?
the way it attaches to the arm is not risky at all, if silver surfer falls, it will not break, it's not made of polystone, it's plastic...
maybe yours it's a little loose and you are scared of it falling and your dog chewing it.
but if your dog jumps on those boxes, i would be scared on everything falling down.

If your dog jumps near the box or around it, your entire display area will be hmmmmm...

Did you seriously put an $800 statue on a cardboard box and then put a flash card on the base that says "Do not touch loose boxes, thank you"

Didn't know dogs could read. Its either the dog is really smart or cbg is just being silly.
We can all agree that cbg is the macgyver of displays.

Reading this last string has been comical and proves CBG isn't pulling our leg when he says the stuff he does. I give you credit bud I stress about getting pieces because of space and display options you on the other hand are like display options be damned you just order what you like and slap it where you can. Nice collection you got going there. Do you have a collection thread in the display your collection section. I'd love to see more.

Ummm.... This isn't going to help your sale thread any.... Dog that jumps on statues. Girlfriend that randomly almost breaks them. Rubberbands wrapped around the hand? Did you eat a lot of paint chips as a kid?

:lol:lol:lol

What are all those little devices with buttons.. vampirella looks lost back there.

Power Ranger toys/ morphers! I love Power Rangers! The fun times! I back collected a bunch and at the moment they are more important than vampi.

Does the note work? Can't you just tell her?

No she needs some serious teaching to listen. I tell her how fragile these things are, then I keep catching her touching the fragile lightsabers and the vines on Ivy. Now I just took off most of the light sabers so that she cant touch them when im not here. :gah:

The note was for the girlfriend. The elastics on Galactuses arm were for the dog jumping.

Thanks bro! :wave

Back