Holy ____!! Galactus!!...Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are that original G.I. Joe figures on top of that cabinet?

No they are reissues. But I'm not that picky to must have the originals. The card packaging is what I wanted most as a reminder of my toys from the 80s. Btw the figures are much better made than the originals. For example the new scarlet blows the original out by far. Really far.

rubber bands, and now can someone spot me the toilet paper?
i am laughing so hard, but crying at the same time.

Are those shelving units from Ikea? I like the idea of being able to store my toilet paper to the holes. Maybe have a paper towel sections and possibly a tissue section?

It's very odd where that shelf is placed since it extends our from the door / entrance way. CBG place looks really nice but the product placement of his stuff is very strange.

Possibly this is why he attracts 18-25 year olds. A more mature woman would take one look at that place and walk out lol

Are those shelving units from Ikea? I like the idea of being able to store my toilet paper to the holes. Maybe have a paper towel sections and possibly a tissue section?

Oh forgot about that.... I put 3 sets of napkins so the girl knows my statues are there and she has no excuses about running into them. It's a warning that statues are near by so please be careful not to run into them by accident. :rotfl
It's very odd where that shelf is placed since it extends our from the door / entrance way. CBG place looks really nice but the product placement of his stuff is very strange.

Possibly this is why he attracts 18-25 year olds. A more mature woman would take one look at that place and walk out lol

Hmmm.... Never thought about that. You may have something there.

So the toilet paper is a marker so the girlfriend doesn't bump into the shelfs?..

Awesome..

Bodie

Yep! Hey these things are expensive. I almost run into them myself sometimes because of the tight placement next to a door. The light switch in in the middle of the room. So anyone that goes in there has to walk past the shelf in the dark to turn on the light switch. :monkey1

Can we please have a pic of the girlfriend?..

I will ask her to see if she can hold galactus for a pic. I may get slap for putting it online. :gah:

Oh forgot about that.... I put 3 sets of napkins so the girl knows my statues are there and she has no excuses about running into them. It's a warning that statues are near by so please be careful not to run into them by accident. :rotfl

I believe you because there's no way someone would possibly make that up.

Tissues = Fragile.... Got it!

One last question and I'll be at rest with this... Why does it take a tissue to establish fragile and breakable boundary lines? Doesn't she notice the large quarter scale statues on the shelving next to the little tissue? If she needs that much help she may be retarded CBG. You should look into it.

One last question and I'll be at rest with this... Why does it take a tissue to establish fragile and breakable boundary lines? Doesn't she notice the large quarter scale statues on the shelving next to the little tissue? If she needs that much help she may be retarded CBG. You should look into it.

:mad:......... No comment........

The light switch in in the middle of the room. So anyone that goes in there has to walk past the shelf in the dark to turn on the light switch.

It may seem a ghetto solution, but it makes sense to me.
I don't begrudge anyone for not having the 'right', socially approved shelving. I know I don't.
You gotta make do with what you've got. That said, the overhang would bother me. I would be looking for a solution that went flush with edge so you would have less opportunity to bump into in the dark. That would drive me nuts.

Thanks for the pics, CGB. Glad you're enjoying your Galactus and able to get past the open ES factor.

Yep! Hey these things are expensive. I almost run into them myself sometimes because of the tight placement next to a door. The light switch in in the middle of the room. So anyone that goes in there has to walk past the shelf in the dark to turn on the light switch. :monkey1

I will ask her to see if she can hold galactus for a pic. I may get slap for putting it online. :gah:

Ahh I see. Didn't catch this post before asking my question... Unfortunately this has led to yet another question...

Are these tissues glow in the dark tissues?

DAMN lmoa I can't stop laughing you really are BIZARRE CBG

420057-bigthumbnail.jpg

Back