Hey there "bud", thanks "bud", later "bud" ZOMG Thread!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hey there "bud", thanks "bud", later "bud" ZOMG Thread!!!!!

336a3bbd2d0ea5ad0682bba1c81a5206_zps471cc5b4.jpg

No, not at all brother. Not judging anyone. Your right its your money spend it as you wish. I was just stating my opinion on it. Just thought 700 is too high for any 1/4 scale figure ;)

I totally agree bro. I have to say i'm a HUGE Batman's fan (Nolan's trilogy) so I had to get the all package. I know it sounds stupid :p

An exchange I just witnessed in the TKDR Batman thread.

Is everyone a ****ing monk now or something? Who started this crap? I remember Desmond from Lost calling people 'brother', has it taken this long to catch on?
Why don't you tell that to this man's face?

[ame]https://youtu.be/Z838LIaXZc4[/ame]

"once I get you down on your knees, Ultimate Warrior, I'm gonna ask you one question, brother. I'm gonna ask you: do you want to live forever? And if your answer is yes, Ultimate Warrior, then breathe your last breath into my body. I can save you."

Nice work bro. Love it!!!

Hell yes. Please put me down buddy.

Its pretty rampant in the custom's section. No wonder Ski started this thread.

Hey Karnis,your PICS. look AWESOME bro!:clap Can I ask you is there a lot of resistance in the shoulder joints when moving the arm close to the chest?Also how's the waist and mid torso joint?Any input would be greatly appreciated!THANX!:wink1:

Last edited:

This thread is hilarious. I think every guy on here types like this. I'm guilty myself ;)

It wasn't always so to my recollection. It seems to me only in the last year or maybe two that everyone insists on addressing people like this. Look at that post by Marfmaster that I quoted a few posts up. He even separated it with commas mid-sentence. It was just so superfluous. His post was 5 keystrokes longer than it needed to be to get his message across.

Yeah, yeah 'get a life bro', I know.

One of so many examples I've seen these past few days. Its just so superfluous to me.

Yeah right. Our country to too soft on criminals bro. Theyre people walking around with 30+ felonies under their belt. Notice I said walking around.

Hi bro,
first post here, I bought mine from timcent88 2 mths ago, arrived Australia in few days, he knows what to do in international shipping!
cost bit more, he also ensure everything is fine/ working.
hope this help..

Great, first post and already its more ''bro''. I'm not even sure who he was addressing with this.

why you broserve?

Bro, bud, homey, are all words used before someone Biff Tanner's another.

Ski

I say it all the time... Kind of a wonder there a none of my posts in here. :lol
May have to invent something new to say...

First and last words from this repeat offender

Bro I for one am GLAD that you picked up this figure!:yess: If that didn't happen then we wouldn't have the GREAT MODS that you have done!You made my Bats look waay better than what it did!THANX!:clap

Couldn't of said it better if I tried!:hi5:

Yeah,I would worry as well especially since the material isn't that great to begin with!I would've been happier if they went with a similar design like the Enterbay holder!Hey Melo,your English is fine so don't worry bro!:wink1:

No abbreviation here:

Hey Rory. Nice work brother. You beat me to it.

Did you heat up the head prior? I tried prying the lenses off last night and they didn't budge. Worried about snapping them off then I'll be SOL.

First and last words from this repeat offender

Originally Posted by CeeemOr View Post
Bro I for one am GLAD that you picked up this figure! If that didn't happen then we wouldn't have the GREAT MODS that you have done!You made my Bats look waay better than what it did!THANX!

Couldn't of said it better if I tried!

Yeah,I would worry as well especially since the material isn't that great to begin with!I would've been happier if they went with a similar design like the Enterbay holder!Hey Melo,your English is fine so don't worry bro!

And the response to this from another repeat offender was:

Thanks Bro :)

We are all of us bros. I'm seriously now thinking of spamming every single post I make with ''bros'', ''buds'' and badboys to the point of sheer obnoxiousness.

what about budro (boudreaux)?......:dunno..........has that cajun flair.......:yess:

Back