Hellooo, Solo!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still looks like a cheap doll to me. Sorry, but it does and I love PF figures.

I will post pics tomorrow guys, once mine arrives.

Darklord Dave said:
How 'bout now?

I'm seriously not kidding, is that another joke ala the GG bust or is that the actual piece? It looks horrible, IMO.

I planned on buying all of the SS Star Wars 1/4's, but I'm really starting to get worried. Vader and Han both look like they won't be joining my collection if they look even remotely like the pics I've seen.:sick

I'd like to see Gruson's pics before I make a final determination.

is this still with a flash?
ARGGHHH! It was never WITH a flash!!

:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead
...post pics of Elektra, everyone's OOHHH, pretty! Post pics an equally excellent figure and it's all -" ...storm the castle! ...burn the peasants! ...marry Buttercup!"
:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

Your camera is pretty bad. I take it that Han looks more like this?

Better?

hant.jpg

I think people were blinded by Elektra's assets.

My Han is coming tomorrow. I'll try to post some pictures as well.

Darklord Dave said:
How 'bout now?

Skin looks lighter--less orange than before. Hair looks very dark bown, rather than jet black like before. Eyebrows seem a bit lighter now, but still darker and thicker than the preview. His smirk seems a little more present now. I still won't pass final judgment until I see it in person--nothing compares to the real thing. I am looking forward to getting mine!

If the paint job doesn't exactly match up to the official pic, then I guess I will have to change my original plan of displaying my Han next to a full size color printout of the official Sideshow prototype picture for the sake of daily comparison. Just kidding. This has happened before (like with the detail on my PJ Corsair, for example), but I have gotten over it quickly and gone on to enjoy the piece regardless of its difference from the promo shots. If it can be appreciated on its own, then that's what matters. I'm sure that I will enjoy putting Han in his new home next door to Luke.

I hate to say it...but I have to agree that Sideshow pulled a switcheroo on us here. This is very different from the prototype and I think he kind of looks like a very well done "paint by the numbers" project for a 3rd grade class. Very well applied, but rather artificial looking to me nontheless. I think the head would make a passable 1/6 scale but for a more expensive 1/4...I think they dropped the ball.

Sideshow needs to have a disclaimer on their pics that state, "Photos are in no way indicative of what you may receive." I feel sorry for the folks who spent 250+ dollars on this =(

Well,

I will give my thoughts on the piece tomorrow when mine arrives.

I am REALLY hoping it will look good but as you guys know, I will give an honest review. ;)

Darklord Dave said:
ARGGHHH! It was never WITH a flash!!

...post pics of Elektra, everyone's OOHHH, pretty! Post pics an equally excellent figure and it's all -" ...storm the castle! ...burn the peasants! ...marry Buttercup!"

But I will call the Brute Squad, he's on the Brute Squad ... :wacky

Anyway, if it helps any (at least for my case), I never liked the Elektra either, and I think the large reason some here were making nice comments are ... well you know. :angelsmil

Thanks for posting another shot however, with a bit more angle to the face, the shadows somewhat hid the actual look. :cool:

Just got my Invoice, $65 for shipping to Canada. OUCH!!
What are they charging US Customers?
EU Customers?

Last edited:
I just got my rebel hero, No complaints on Han here at all. Paint looks absolutely great to me.
My base however has 2 big scrapes on the left side!! Would sideshow send out a replacement base?
I also got nailed for an additional $22.64 worth of customs, which were supposed to be already included in my $65 shipping fee.

Back