1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Technically she does, but she's not really the type of figure I had in mind. We have a zillion HT figures wearing various flight suits. Where are the figures like that Garsa person from BoBF, she had a bunch of beautiful costumes and that sculpt could have been reused endlessly.
More important and Iconic would be Aayla Secura. Could release under AOTC or ROTS, could do variants based on Clone Wars (2003) or the Clone Wars (2008). Oola, while a one-off, is also iconic and would sell well if only Disney would allow it (I bet they wouldn't). One is a Jedi from multiple movies/shows/books/comics with a great unique look, the other would help complete any Jabbas Palace scene and could compliment a hypothetical Jabba release. Would take either of those two.

As for other aliens, Kit Fisto stands a chance since they did do a proto before and could see reuse with a 2003 Clone Wars release (buff topless Kit). Plo Koon is another with a decent chance since half his head is non-organic so easier to get the likeness right and again could also get TCW based figure if they wanted to reuse the sculpt.

Akbar stands a lower chance but the sculpt conceivably be used (with tweaks) for Raddus, so that does help his chances a tiny bit.

If OT figures from now on sell like hotcakes (and not like ESB Lando) we may see more unique and investment heavy, single use sculpt figures down the line. I fear the consumer base for OT based product is not as big as it was as many collectors are aging out.

Don’t forget, HT have never done human faces that aren’t known actors.

The closest they have come is with those recent comic figures like IM, Magneto and Wolverine, which makes it more likely that they may move into generic human territory but with SW they seem to stick to either helmeted or name actors - that’s where the money is!

Now that artisan Luke is out and dx28 gave a decent Vader mask the only thing left for me to get excited about is artisan OT Yoda or RotJ/Ros emperor 2.0.. maybe a new chewie.

The blue girl who just falls immediately in ROTS?

Pfft! Aurra Sing is better for hot girls who get a second or two of screen time.
And we immediately fell for her hot blue ass....

Hey, if George Lucas thought she was good enough to comission a nude painting of her she is good enough to be a figure.

Plus Oola is the only chick in Star Wars to show booba, so both are obviously George's faves haha

Hey, if George Lucas thought she was good enough to comission a nude painting of her she is good enough to be a figure.

Yes, please elaborate 😦

I do seem to remember Lucas added the character to the AOTC at the last minute because he loved the look of her from some comic, but I didn't know he was that into her.

But then again; I also read somewhere that Ahsoka's tube top was also Lucas' idea and we have Oola of course, so the guy definitely likes the scantily clad alien women I suppose... :alien:

More important and Iconic would be Aayla Secura.

True. Then we could kitbash Bly to go with her.

I was thinking something like this, would be a cool fig to have in the background, filling out displays and adding interest.

pink!.jpg

00cf39c3b94e9d85afea82ecbf8e53bf.jpg

8q8yho.jpg

I figured they were somewhat channeling Knightley's "Guinevere" which had come out just a few years prior.

Last edited:
Yes, please elaborate 😦

I do seem to remember Lucas added the character to the AOTC at the last minute because he loved the look of her from some comic, but I didn't know he was that into her.

But then again; I also read somewhere that Ahsoka's tube top was also Lucas' idea and we have Oola of course, so the guy definitely likes the scantily clad alien women I suppose... :alien:
You can find it in the Star Wars "Visions" art book from some years back.

Isn't that book mostly sensationalized "fan art"? :lol (granted some of the best)
Star Wars: Visions ....features artwork inspired by the Star Wars universe. ... features well-known and upcoming artists, illustrators, designers, and cartoonists creating works to celebrate their individual interpretation of their favourite Star Wars characters, events or moments. It’s like a book of Star Wars fan art but created by some of the best artists working today

I guess 2:06 is causing all the pearl-clutching, and the bizarre made up narrative that Lucas commissioned it, curious where people are pulling that one from? :lol
Artis Evan Wilson apparently.

Last edited:
And we immediately fell for her hot blue ass....

Plus Oola is the only chick in Star Wars to show booba, so both are obviously George's faves haha
Sad thing is, we will never see a HT quality Slave Leia.

Back