(Heads Ready) Abbott & Costello Meet Frankenstein Interest TH.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Abbott & Costello Meet Frankenstein Interest TH.

I´m dying to see this two together!

This is an image from Both heads.
Not finished yet, but I´m near,,,
not cooked yet.

ACHS.jpg

Last edited:

Alex what a fantastic job you have done...

Mark me down as sold!

I do have two suggestions. Abbott's head seems like it should be a little thinner. Costello's mouth could be a tiny bit wider.

I'm buying, no matter what!

OK, I´ll try to do some about your comments, I´m looking some details that I have adjust in this picture also.
show you the final sculptures soon,,,

I still don't understand why those who signed up on the interest list (With a few notable exceptions) are not interested enough to look in here every so often to check on the progress of this project.

I still don't understand why those who signed up on the interest list (With a few notable exceptions) are not interested enough to look in here every so often to check on the progress of this project.

Once they are done they will see them...Great Job Alex...
:clap

Anyone want to get added PM Alex or Post here, Let Alex or myself know, and I will add you to List, and Mark Paid. Alex will post his Paypal where to send payments for your orders

Make my set as well Alex Thanks

Moe... I don't want to go the paypal route... I don't even know how that works...

Could I just pay by Money order or check? You could wait until they clear until Alex sends out my order. I know other people who have ordered from him and I know he is a reputable person.

Moe... I don't want to go the paypal route... I don't even know how that works...

Could I just pay by Money order or check? You could wait until they clear until Alex sends out my order. I know other people who have ordered from him and I know he is a reputable person.

I am not accepting payments...That is up to Alex Buddy:dunno

So Alex... I don't want to go the paypal route. As I said to Moe, could I send a money order or check and you could wait until it clears before you send out my order?

Thanks Jungle jom, don`t worry my friend, I'll send you A&C heads , even if you are the only interested.
Yes I can recive money order, but don`t rush, I`m still working on several adjusts.

Last edited:

Hi Alex
Is these HS final?

Not final...He is Minor adjusting them some.

Now has anyone done a 1/6 Glenn Strange frankenstein head? We will need one...Also...I will make the jacket, and Apron for my personal figures, and if you guys like, I will start the List for them for Interest in this Thread as well. Now the Hats you can get a 1/6 cop hat and paint them for one! or maybe Alex will make it as an extra up to him.

aga5.jpg

Last edited:

Not final...He is Minor adjusting them some.

Now has anyone done a 1/6 Glenn Strange frankenstein head? We will need one...Also...I will make the jacket, and Apron for my personal figures, and if you guys like, I will start the List for them for Interest in this Thread as well. Now the Hats you can get a 1/6 cop hat and paint them for one! or maybe Alex will make it as an extra up to him.

aga5.jpg

Yeah Sideshow did produce Glenn Strange Monster HS.

Hi delfire,
This is a WIP but not yet, I have some adjust on them, specially on Abbott,
I'll post the finally pics at monday,,,

OK looking forward to see the final product.

Yeah Sideshow did produce Glenn Strange Monster HS.

Don't care for the sculpt...I'm doing a search for maybe a 1/6 resin Kit to take the head from.

Check out this cartoony kit on ebay...$500 WOW!

!CCKETRQ!Wk~$(KGrHqYOKosE0fjFftocBNKOnso,gQ~~_12.JPG

I've seen that model kit before... It truly is awful!

Moe, I am using Sideshow Glenn Strange, I built up his shoes to make it more screen accurate. This also helps to get him to the right height. I also am not crazy about the sculpt, it could be way better, but for now I'm happy enough with it. What about the Needful Things Abbott and Costello meet Frankenstein Kit, Glenn Strange, I think you once told me that was 1/6. From what I've seen of it that looks to be a pretty good likeness.

This whole project is going to end up costing me more money than I care to think about with the cost of the heads, bodies, and hiring a painter, clothes etc. So for now, Sideshow's Strange will have to do for me.

Last edited:
Back