(Heads Ready) Abbott & Costello Meet Frankenstein Interest TH.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Abbott & Costello Meet Frankenstein Interest TH.

I see a vast improvement here.

Now I am really starting to anticipate the final version

Upon looking at it again...

It's Lou!!!!!

Thanks for the pics Jungle,,, It´s not totally Lou yet, I´m working on it...

I am just curious as to what the other people who signed up on the interest list are thinking about the progress of this sculpt. Most everyone else is silent and are not commenting...

It's mostly me Alex and Moe who are tossing around ideas.

Yeah, people are strange :) Alex posts some very cool stuff, not just in this thread, and people don't flood in commenting. I guess they're too preoccupied with joker costums and such :D

I am just curious as to what the other people who signed up on the interest list are thinking about the progress of this sculpt. Most everyone else is silent and are not commenting...

It's mostly me Alex and Moe who are tossing around ideas.

Ok, I prefer straight eyed, straight expressions for all my sculpts, unless I opt for any type of screaming look.

Yeah, people are strange :) Alex posts some very cool stuff, not just in this thread, and people don't flood in commenting. I guess they're too preoccupied with joker costums and such :D

:dunno Yes friend I did answer me the same, I think the characters choice are not so much popular, I like to sculpt actors from the past, and people are loking for Dexter or House or some.
Anyway I continue showing my forgotten characters...

From what I have seen of Alex' sculpts, I think Lou looks very, very, very good! Although I would have ultimately preferred a little straighter look, I know that Moe and Jungle have waited longer than me for this...I defer to them, and would buy Lou as he is right now, in a flash. Can't wait to see Bud...keep up the good work Alex!

A question for everyone. Would a 1/6 Napoleon work for Lou's body? Regular TTL for Bud? Thoughts?

:dunno Yes friend I did answer me the same, I think the characters choice are not so much popular, I like to sculpt actors from the past, and people are loking for Dexter or House or some.
Anyway I continue showing my forgotten characters...

Please keep sculpting those "forgotten" characters. :pray: Your the beacon of hope amongst the relentless onslaught of Ledger Jokers, Dexters, etc. I'm already putting together the outfit for Kwai Chang Caine. ;)

From what I have seen of Alex' sculpts, I think Lou looks very, very, very good! Although I would have ultimately preferred a little straighter look, I know that Moe and Jungle have waited longer than me for this...I defer to them, and would buy Lou as he is right now, in a flash. Can't wait to see Bud...keep up the good work Alex!

A question for everyone. Would a 1/6 Napoleon work for Lou's body? Regular TTL for Bud? Thoughts?

I'm taking this one step at a time Geronimo, I'm mostly worried about the look of the sculpts since that is really the most important aspect of these characters right now.

As for bodies, I think I will be using the SS Buck short body for Bud and for Lou...?

I know Costello was 5' 5" and Abbott was was 5' 8" so the short Buck is just about perfect for Bud. The Costello body may end up being a Short Buck in a fat suit with a hack saw taken to the arms and legs to shorten them.

If someone has a better idea for a body. I'm all ears. I've seen the Napoleon body you mentioned and it could be a good option. Another one could be the Goring body which alot of people here used to make a Goldfinger figure from.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49024&page=2

Of course the problem always is tracking down older figures like Napoleon and Goring.

Another option may be this:

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17499&page=6

Just go down toward the bottom of the page

Please keep sculpting those "forgotten" characters. :pray: Your the beacon of hope amongst the relentless onslaught of Ledger Jokers, Dexters, etc. I'm already putting together the outfit for Kwai Chang Caine. ;)

Amen to that. I am so sick of the Burton verson Batmen, Ledger Jokers, neverending Indys, Willis, Stallones, Arnolds, etc....
It is so great to see sculpts of Starsky, Hutch, Columbo, Kolchak, Caine, Burke....
Please keep those great forgotten characters coming Alex.

Very quiet here...

Any news Moe or Alex?

Sounds terrific, Alex. I'm really getting excited about this!

Alex you always rock the sculpts for me. Bravo to you.

I'm anticipating the first photos of the boys. Any news as to when you reveal the sculpts?

Patience guys... Alex will update soon! Thanks

Back