(Heads Ready) Abbott & Costello Meet Frankenstein Interest TH.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Alex, Moe, Jungle Jom, and everyone...

I received my sculpts today!!! They look even better than great!! Jim was right on in his previous post...they look so good that the pictures do not even do them justice (even though they look great in the pics too)!

The fine details of the sculpts look so good in person, that I don't feel hurried to even paint them...just keep looking 'em! Whoever doesn't buy these sculpts are missing out big time...thanks again!:yess:

Glad you guys are enjoying them... Don't understand what happen to the rest of the listed members? Can't wait to get mine, very long awaited sculpts of these classic comedy duo.

Please do, I'm interested in seeing these painted.

Sean

This is Lou for the moment...

ablou.jpg

abbtlou.jpg

abbttLou.jpg

Thanks, looks good, just like these photos! (I just wish the eyes were a bit wider to match the "surprised" expression, but that could be addressed with paint, maybe not making the line around the eye so dark):

lou_costello.jpg

loucostello-crop.jpg

It's very nice. Looking forward to seeing Abbott. I'm sure I'll be ordering at some point soon, the outfits are the only thing holding me back from investing the money and effort.

Sean

Last edited:
Sorry for the confusion, Moe, Hats were done by me, Jungle Jom. The head sculpts, of course, were done by Alex.

I'm really flattered that you thought Alex sculpted them. I guess they are pretty good.

Thought you might like to see some pics on these good A & C sculpts...I decided to take a different route and feature them in a "Buck Privates" display - these are my first steps toward something that will probably expand...
f880e8c5.png

5112418b.png

Last edited:
Really nice to see these painted up and dressed! Looks like Lou has been on a diet, though.

I just got my Bud and Lou heads drilled out and my son and I are working on Lou, we are sawing down the legs by about 1/2 an inch so he will be in scale with Bud and the monsters.

Nice job Geronimo. What bodies did you finally decide on? I am using the short Buck body. The one used for Luke Skywalker.

Hey Jungle,

You're right, Lou is quite a bit thinner than I'd like. This is just a first pass; the fun (as you know) is to keep working toward that ideal..

I used a Napoleon body for Lou, which is not as short or fat as I expected...for Bud, I used a TTL 1a that I had handy. I expect both to change as things move along. Any suggestions are welcomed. Hope all is well with you...!

Last edited:
Back