(Heads Ready) Abbott & Costello Meet Frankenstein Interest TH.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow ok, I want these but question, is anyone working on the porter/warehouse (whatever it is they work at) outfits?

I was Going to make the Jacket and Apron only...Pants are easy to find and shoes on ebay! But I got Alot on my plate. Maybe someone here can jump to the task of the Jacket and apron? Really not hard at all...Any tailors here?

My son is going to try to order this through paypal for me ... so I might not be out of this yet!

Heads ready.

ACHDS.jpg

They look great, I'm really pleased. I can't wait to get these two.

Thanks to both Moe and especially Alex.

Alex, I know you just got these Bud and Lou heads back from the caster, any idea when you will be able to send them out?

Alex, I just received the two heads in the mail today! I am overjoyed!

I am so happy with these two sculpts. Photos just don't do them justice. If anyone is on the fence about these... I have two words for you:

BUY THEM!

You will not be going wrong. I don't understand the people who expressed interest and didn't pull the trigger on these two, they are things of beauty. Aside from me, Moe, and Geronimo everyone else is missing out.

Thank you, thank you Alex, you are a true artist. You have made my grail 1/6th heads and have made me very happy. I hope you are able to sell these heads to more people, they are not to be missed.

In the future I hope that maybe you'll tackle Stan Laurel and Oliver Hardy, but if not I'm still as happy as a clam!

Thanks so much again, Alex!

Jim

Here is a quick shot of them with their co-stars. Thanks for your hard work in getting these to become a reality, Moe!

Hi Jungle jom.
Great you finally have your A&C heads, and glad you like them, thanks so much for your comment about my work, don`t worry for the sales, I keep them in my catalloge for all interesed any time...

Alex.

What happen to the others on the list? Try PMing them all Alex...Maybe they don't know they are ready

and the entire cast
DSC_0029.jpg

You cans see more shots of these in the Horror section on the "Abbott and Costello meet..." thread

Back