(Heads Ready) Abbott & Costello Meet Frankenstein Interest TH.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moe

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok Guys...I have alot on my plate and always wanted these two Icon Classic Horror Guys Abbott & Costello Meet Frankenstein...So I asked Our Board friend Alex Lopez to do this for us. We are going to keep these limited of 15 sets for now for the collectors...I'll add a 1-5 list if people drop off after the 15 are filled.

Get on the list, don't miss this! there will be a list of 15 and only sold as set.
$60 usd both heads, plus $5 usd shipping to USA.
anyway, you have not pay until see the quality of HS´s
Now if we get a nice list...I will have the Aprons Made with Jackets

ACHDS.jpg

abclcolor.jpg

DSC_0004-4.jpg

1) Moe
2) deadspawn
3) SpaceCrawler
4) jimjimmyjones85
5) Ironman1188
6) Zombierider
7) madeboxer
8) jungle jom... PAID/Recieved
9) dis712
10) Geronimo...PAID
11) turtlepower73
12)
13)
14)
15)

Last edited:
Re: Abbott & Costello Meet Frankenstein Interest TH.

As long as the price is reasonable then I'm interested.

Sean

It will be...But keep in mind, these are long awaited pieces, so Price really should not be an issue. But I assure it will be reasonable for all to own a piece of Classic Icons.
I'll add you to list, if you decide later you don't want them, I'll remove you for another free slot.

Whatever happened to the other thread where someone was doing Bud and Lou?
Anyway, put me down.

ok, I think it's fair to publicize the price now
60 usd both heads, plus 5 usd shipping to USA.
anyway, you have not pay until see the quality of HS´s.
Thanks for the thread Moe.

Alex.

Whatever happened to the other thread where someone was doing Bud and Lou?

The other Bud and Lou sculpts were being done by Mr Barlow. Unfortunately, real life gets in the way, and it can take a looooooong time for him to finish a sculpt. I'm still waiting on the rest of his marvelous Doctor Who heads. :monkey2

The other Bud and Lou sculpts were being done by Mr Barlow. Unfortunately, real life gets in the way, and it can take a looooooong time for him to finish a sculpt. I'm still waiting on the rest of his marvelous Doctor Who heads. :monkey2

Sorry to hear this...But I have wanted to do these for longest time, So now I hand the helm over to Alex Lopez to do it...We all wanted these for longest time, this is why I want to do it limited run to make it more worth having for avid collectors like myself. still over 10 spots, you snooze you loose..:lol Joking...Get on line for that price well worth a piece of History, because lets face it...No one is doing these.

Depending on quality, I'd be in. I do wonder what body to use for Lou.
-Ron

Please count me in for this I love A&C

ATTENTION: Guys...
There might be a slight change in the sculpts...
since it will probably be hard to find the hats, I asked Alex if he can make them and he said he will get back to me...On additional total

So I say who wants the hats, and who don't? Please specify.

I want everything I can get. Clothes, hats, coats aprons !

I just saw this(I've been under the weather since Monday) and am very excited about it! Alex has done some great sculpts in the past and I am looking forward to seeing what Bud and Lou will look like.

Moe, Please put me down for one set! The hats and outfits would also be a plus if if they were also made available.

I've been waiting for Mr Barlow's sculpts which were looking very good but his project stalled many months back who knows if they will ever see the light of day. If they are made it just means I'll end up with two sculpts with different expressions.

I've already made all the accessories for a dio which you can see on this thread:

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17499&highlight=abbot+costello

Here are a few shots

Back