Harry Potter Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope Play.com get their stock here in the UK. I was very surprised when they forfilled their Wormtail pre orders, considering how hard he is to get a hold of

Man, GG has the slowest charge to ship ever. They charged my card DAYS ago and all that has been done for it is a shipping label.

Yeah in a heartbeat ..and then lets hope Sirius Black ...:yess: but really they need to step up , my only concern is if sideshow will pick up the line someday.....

snape.jpg

I know that if ssc pics it up, I will buy from them. But I didn't end up getting Voldy and I will cancel Harry. Snape (since I'd marry him) is a no brainer. Even without having the others.

DSCN3050.jpg

DSCN3049.jpg

DSCN3054.jpg

DSCN3051.jpg

got trelawney-very impressive magnificently done!! must post pics soon and of my christmas haul i had to add a whole nother display stand lol my room is becoming an HP museum

Yes, Trelawney is one of the good ones. I love Emma Thompson and the expression, pose and even paint are great. Now bring on her first husband GG! (Gilderoy Lockhart for those that didn't know that Emma and Kenneth were a thing).

Trelawney looks good. I'll have mine Monday and I'm hoping it won't be the last new character in the line.

I gotta call GG, mine never shipped. I had multiple stuff on my order. Same thing happened with the other Bust on this order.

I still like to see Umbridge made.

At least Nasedo's is shipping from GG as well. I guess it will be another week or two from RE.

Back