Harry Potter Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man, Voldemort and Nagini look incredible. I'm really tempted to bite on that one - but I've told myself I will start collecting this line when they release Narcissa Malfoy. I am resisting until then!

that looks amazing-ill definately get that-where did they release that photo?

I got Trelawney in I believe it was last week and she looks great, I won't be getting the new Harry as I already have the other two (although I do understand why a third has been made) I'm diggin the concept art of voldemort, if this came out itd deffinately be something I would purchase.

The new Voldemort concept bust looks amazing!
So you have to have a paid membership to GG?
That kind of sucks!

Yes, but you pay for the membership and get the item you choose as your "gift." So it's not like you're paying for the membership and then having to purchase the bust separate.

I would expect last year's $60 membership to increase to $70-$80 for the new items though since the cost of busts has gone up since then.

Oh man, Voldemort and Nagini look incredible. I'm really tempted to bite on that one - but I've told myself I will start collecting this line when they release Narcissa Malfoy. I am resisting until then!

I'd love a Narcissa minibust too....she's a fox!
Does anyone know how much Gentle Giant charge to ship a minibust to the UK?

Voldemort Bust has been ordered as my PGM so hoping for my from this line thi syear!! They should see that they still have alot of fans ready to collect whatever they have to offer in the HP line

going to see Alan Rickman in Seminar tonight-should be amazing. Hoping to get an autograph after the show to put with my DanRadcliffe one!!!

Amazing show!!! Fantastic actor and i got his autograph. I'll happily frame it next to Dan's on my wall. incredible to see severus snape himself up close

I got the 2012 Deathly Hallows Voldemort mini bust ordered through Gentle Giant tonight. Nagini looks sweet!

Lol ill be posting pics very soon. The play was great its a cast of five and each one is an incredible actor, having to memorize a craploadof dialogue. Rickman was ncredible, i knew he was a great actor but seeing him live in a very different role is an very different thing. Incredible to see him at work.

Lol ill be posting pics very soon. The play was great its a cast of five and each one is an incredible actor, having to memorize a craploadof dialogue. Rickman was ncredible, i knew he was a great actor but seeing him live in a very different role is an very different thing. Incredible to see him at work.

This is really cool that you're doing all of this. I know how you feel because it's how I feel when I'm meeting the Whedonverse actors. It means the world to me. You love HP (so it seems) like I love all things Whedon. So YAY you!

This is really cool that you're doing all of this. I know how you feel because it's how I feel when I'm meeting the Whedonverse actors. It means the world to me. You love HP (so it seems) like I love all things Whedon. So YAY you!

Lol thanks Buffy-thats exactly it. It's like meeting my idols. :)

Back