Harry Potter Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I finally got my Deluminator from Noble on Thursday.
It was worth the wait,but their customer service is awful.
Did anyone else get one? I have a question for those who did.
Does the lid suppose to close with it once you pull back on the switch?
Mine doesn't you have to close it with your thumb.

Scratch my previous post-it turns out that Noble actually did deliver my deluminator and I just hadn't checked outside so I am actually still very happy with them for I ordered in late November and it said ships on Decenber 6th so it's not too bad. As for the lid-yes mine only closes by means of thumb and doesnt retract when you pull back the switch. It looks awesome-very official.

Scratch my previous post-it turns out that Noble actually did deliver my deluminator and I just hadn't checked outside so I am actually still very happy with them for I ordered in late November and it said ships on Decenber 6th so it's not too bad. As for the lid-yes mine only closes by means of thumb and doesnt retract when you pull back the switch. It looks awesome-very official.

Yes it does look awesome. One thing would have made it better,maybe a sound effect chip of the lights going off and on.
I noticed that Mad Eye's Flask won't ship until February if you order it now!
For something brand new that's just sad and pathetic.

Yes it does look awesome. One thing would have made it better,maybe a sound effect chip of the lights going off and on.
I noticed that Mad Eye's Flask won't ship until February if you order it now!
For something brand new that's just sad and pathetic.

Yeah a sort of swishing sound when lights went on and off would have been cool. Im glad i got mad eyes flask when i did, its pretty cool. I guess they just got out the first batch and are waiting till after the holidays to keep making tuem and shipping. But i guess february is a bit late. January would be understandable, but end of february is a long wait.

Got an e-mail from GG with their release dates for next year.
Arriving January 2012
Item Description License
80183 Amber Deluxe Mini Bust Sucker Punch
80074 Sweet Pea Statue Sucker Punch
Neytiri Mini Bust Avatar
Tsu Tey Mini Bust Avatar
80065 Nihilus PBM Exclusive Mini Bust Star Wars

Arriving February 2012
Item Description License
80038 Professor Trelawney Harry Potter
80217 Star Wars Gold Logo AFX Exclusive Bookend Star Wars

Arriving March 2012
Item Description License
80056 Aurra Sing Mini Bust Star Wars
80191 Thor Frog Mini Bust Marvel
80095 Darth Talon Statue Star Wars
80105 C-3PO Kenner 12' Figure Star Wars
80129 R2-D2 Kenner 12' FIgure Star Wars
80149 Walrus Man PGB Exclusive Statue Star Wars
80168 Lady Deadpool AFX Exclusive Mini Bust Marvel
80145 Leia Boushh EE Exclusive Animated Maquette Star Wars

Trelawney not til February?
:impatient::gah::pfft::mad:

Got an e-mail from GG with their release dates for next year.
Arriving January 2012
Item Description License
80183 Amber Deluxe Mini Bust Sucker Punch
80074 Sweet Pea Statue Sucker Punch
Neytiri Mini Bust Avatar
Tsu Tey Mini Bust Avatar
80065 Nihilus PBM Exclusive Mini Bust Star Wars

Arriving February 2012
Item Description License
80038 Professor Trelawney Harry Potter
80217 Star Wars Gold Logo AFX Exclusive Bookend Star Wars

Arriving March 2012
Item Description License
80056 Aurra Sing Mini Bust Star Wars
80191 Thor Frog Mini Bust Marvel
80095 Darth Talon Statue Star Wars
80105 C-3PO Kenner 12' Figure Star Wars
80129 R2-D2 Kenner 12' FIgure Star Wars
80149 Walrus Man PGB Exclusive Statue Star Wars
80168 Lady Deadpool AFX Exclusive Mini Bust Marvel
80145 Leia Boushh EE Exclusive Animated Maquette Star Wars

Trelawney not til February?
:impatient::gah::pfft::mad:

Waiting for Harry PF. Still amazed the Voldormort PF came. But the GG HP stuff is awesome. I dont understand all the hate. Seems like a bandwagon thing.

It's not hate,just aggravation.
I pre ordered Trelawney in the summer time expecting her to be released last quarter 2011.
GG has great stuff but their scheduling is awful!

My hate is for GG in general, but I was just trying to be funny with the whole ____ Mondo, ____ Gentle Giant thing. They were always very difficult to deal with, but I will say I enjoyed collecting the students in the Harry Potter line. However, I'm drawing the line at buying another Harry. Three is enough for me...

Just got the Moody flask and deluminator. Considering most Noble stuff I was surprised the deliminator lights up! Very cool. And the flask was the last element of my Moody costume that I needed.

Although I wish they'd make a Moody eye. The only one available is a plastic toy and doesn't look that great.

got a crap load of noble stuff for the holdiays-will be posting pictures soon

Should get two broomstick replicas, Moody's flask and Hufflepuff's cup soon. Probably end of this week, early next week. Excited!

Does anyone know the names of the extra behind the scene stuff on Part 2 bluray? Figured I'd ask here instead of dig up the movie thread.

Does anyone know the names of the extra behind the scene stuff on Part 2 bluray? Figured I'd ask here instead of dig up the movie thread.

i think they all were: conversation between JK and Dan Radcliffe, Gringotts Goblins, WOmen of Harry Potter, and Maximum Movie Mode....there may have been more but thats what i remember

I got charged but I didn't get a ups tracking. I usually have to request it from them for me to get it. Weird stuff.

Looking forward to getting her.

Edit: I just checked my email and the tracking was in there. But it just says label created. Ooh.

Back