Harry Potter Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GG will be charging for the 1/4 Harry Wednesday the 29th. He's coming finally!!!!!!!

Also got a $30 off code from SW the Old Republic. Same Code in all the games. Haven't tried it yet, not sure if its still working.

D1sC30MaLgUs

Last edited:
My Trelawney bust shipped on Monday from Razor's Edge,finally, and will be here Tuesday night.
I can't wait to get her.
Pics will follow!

Congrats on landing one Darth. I'm still hoping Play.com will manage to get a few in stock. Had it on preorder for all 18 months & they surprised me when the shipped my Wormtail after all the collectors who missed their chance

Congrats on landing one Darth. I'm still hoping Play.com will manage to get a few in stock. Had it on preorder for all 18 months & they surprised me when the shipped my Wormtail after all the collectors who missed their chance

I should look here more often. I sold my Trelawney (my extra) for $130. Too much coming and needed to let it go. It was an extra anyways.

I got mine for $53 from RE.
Here are some pics I took with my iPhone after I got home from work tonight. She's #172/750
IMG_0378.jpg

IMG_0379.jpg

IMG_0380.jpg

IMG_0381.jpg

IMG_0383.jpg

IMG_0386.jpg

IMG_0387.jpg

IMG_0388.jpg

My HP PF came in last week. Just took some pics, but I suck at taking pics. Anyway, I like it. Hope Snape and Dumbledore get released.

dfelty.jpg

11l34at.jpg

I wanted some advice from those who own the Professor McGonagall bust.

So I am interested in a custom figure of Maggie Smith as the Dowager Countess from Downton Abbey. The Gentle Giant bust is my cheapest, albeit at the same time expensive (since the bust sells for around $150), option.

My objective with the bust would be to buy the bust, strip it of paint, carefully cast the head portion and then give it a nice custom paint ready for resale.

The question is is the sculpt good enough to warrant the time and risk of breaking an expensive bust? Any opinions would be welcome.

I wanted some advice from those who own the Professor McGonagall bust.

So I am interested in a custom figure of Maggie Smith as the Dowager Countess from Downton Abbey. The Gentle Giant bust is my cheapest, albeit at the same time expensive (since the bust sells for around $150), option.

My objective with the bust would be to buy the bust, strip it of paint, carefully cast the head portion and then give it a nice custom paint ready for resale.

The question is is the sculpt good enough to warrant the time and risk of breaking an expensive bust? Any opinions would be welcome.

No,it wouldn't be worth it if you got it at the regular price either IMO!

I have a question for the wand collectors. What are the differences between the wand replicas made by Noble Collection, Wizarding World and Cosplay? Are they essentially the same thing or is there a difference in quality?

I'd like to know as I have a 'unique' HP project in mind. Thanks!

Last edited:
The new Gentle Giant Bust have arrived. Voldermort with snake and a new potter. Probably the last of the line.

Back