Han Solo in Carbonite Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone happen to know if there's room for carbonite Solo and Fett to share the same level inside a Detolf shelf?

can't wait to get mine.

I guess Han doesn't fit inside a Besta, if he's on his own mount?
How is he connected to that anyway?

My GF got her's the other day (need to upload my pictures). It's big, had to move my Super Evil Dude. I see the neck thing. She is happy with it (it's her item not my). I guess it does grow on you (the neck thing).

Only her's came with a broken handle.

I noticed that my base rattles as if something is broke inside, but everything (Lights) are functioning fine, years ago, my mummy statue did the same thing and they said it was resin broken off and to not worry, anyone else have this issue?

I noticed that my base rattles as if something is broke inside, but everything (Lights) are functioning fine, years ago, my mummy statue did the same thing and they said it was resin broken off and to not worry, anyone else have this issue?

Same here, but everything works so I'm ignoring it.

okay those look great....now where is mine!!!

From what I was told and what I have seen 1st hand. These are coming in on trucks with other items on them. They get some in and they go right out. How many ??? I know I watched others on this thread get theirs and wonder the samething. 3 Weeks later my GF got her's.

Yet in that same time, I got a Clone and one other item (not counting the PF).

Han Solo in Carbonite Premium Format Figure is arrived in my collection yesterday, my pictures of this awesome achievement by Sideshow :

Back