Han Solo in Carbonite Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks fot the pics msjedi, great!

How deep is the base of Han in Carbonite ? Someone knows about the real meassures ?
About a foot square around the base. I took measurements when my friend got his because I wanted to know how it would fit into my cabinet when mine arrives.

About a foot square around the base. I took measurements when my friend got his because I wanted to know how it would fit into my cabinet when mine arrives.

A foot square ? sorry, but I don´t understand this kind of measure. You know in centimeters, please ? The deep is what I need to know.

A foot square ? sorry, but I don´t understand this kind of measure. You know in centimeters, please ? The deep is what I need to know.
A foot is 12 inches. Square meaning every side is about the same (except the height which I didn't measure) Or in your case... approximately 30.5 cm wide and 30.5 cm deep.

Last edited:
Thanks guys for the nice comments I'm glad I ordered. I don't think I would have ordered if I didn't have the Fett PF.

As for measurement of the base V8Flacon is correct it's 12 inches deep. It's huge I had to take apart the back of my display case just to get it in, so now it's in there for good unless I remove the back again. :slap

2nd one came today, Solo will not stay in the base. Plus the other side of the same side handle was broken. These are not made to stay on.

Had this on order and then cancelled to see if I could get it down the road...but with an edition size of only 2000, and the fact that it seems to be pretty well-liked, I decided to re-order on Flex using reward points! :yess:

Won't have him for a few months, but still...just glad to be sure I'll be getting one to go with my Fett PF! :clap

IMG_2157.JPG

IMG_2155.JPG

Han+Solo.jpg

https://figuremaniac.blogspot.com/2012/05/sideshow-han-solo-in-carbonite-premium.html

Here's mine. Alas, I don't have room for the base, but I'm glad that Sideshow allowed for the Carbonite slab to be mounted to a wall!

IMG_3787.JPG

I got mine yesterday and will be unboxing this afternoon after taking my daughter to see Avengers. Best part is mine was free because I won it during Spooktacular 2011! Based on all the pictures, well worth the wait!!

I think in a custom base, a base that can allow to Boba Fett and Han in Carbonite together, saving space because the two base ( Boba´s base and Han´s base ) take a lot of space together.

I got mine yesterday and will be unboxing this afternoon after taking my daughter to see Avengers. Best part is mine was free because I won it during Spooktacular 2011! Based on all the pictures, well worth the wait!!

sweet. Congrats!

Completely beautiful shots, CF:rock I just bought one for $50 less than I would've spent buying it direct from SS and I should have it by midweek, so I'm super pumped after not even thinking about buying one all this time:lol

Back