Han Solo in Carbonite Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, great pics, Masterside. Really like all the detail shots. Though I initially had some quibbles with this piece, the more I see of it the more I like it. Face sculpt looks very good and the neck is bothering me less and less. Really, really hope SSC or HT re-issues this in 1:6 scale.

Master, the scale between Han and Boba is correct ? Han in Carbonite seem 1/4 really ?

The pic with both is in a Besta maybe ????

Can someone confirm?

Does the Carbonite light up without the batteries, just using the wall plug?

Mine doesnt light up with the wall plug, just the base lights up and Sideshow told me:

"Thank you for your response. Unfortunately we will not be able to offer you a replacement where the Carbonite slab powers solely from the power adapter.

Please confirm if you would like to proceed with a full refund."

Sideshows website says powered with plug or batteries! Not both.

Last edited:
Can someone confirm?

Does the Carbonite light up without the batteries, just using the wall plug?

Hidden switches control the side lights and light up feature. They are located on the carbonite block on the 2 bottom control panels on either side of Hans feet. Push the large round section. Try them, I know it changes the lights when both the batteries are installed and the plug is used. Not sure about plug only.

My carbo block does NOT light up without the batteries.

I thought it should work, but honestly just dismissed it since everything else works ok. I would be curious to see if someone else has one that works WITHOUT batteries.

Awesome pics masterside, thanks for posting those. While the crinkly effect is a 'little' extreme compared to the prop pics, the rest of it is just so darned cool that I could overlook that. The sculpt of the head and hands is perfect, the detail on the side panels and all the light up options are amazing. And the over all color looks great too. I'm digging it!

I just tested the lights on my PF with batteries removed... wall power only. All 3 light up features work for me.

I just tested the lights on my PF with batteries removed... wall power only. All 3 light up features work for me.
Batteries need to be replaced and are bad to leave in for risk of corrosion. Batteries suck. I'd go wall power all the way.

My carbonite block works with batteries only. (Which doesn't really make sense, because what the heck are all those springs and metal plates for where you attach it to the base?)

My carbonite block works with batteries only. (Which doesn't really make sense, because what the heck are all those springs and metal plates for where you attach it to the base?)

Did you try using the hidden switches. Mine lights up on batteries when removed from the stand but switches off when placed back on the stand. To get it to light up on the stand I then have to use the 2 hidden switches.

From what I was told and what I have seen 1st hand. These are coming in on trucks with other items on them. They get some in and they go right out. How many ??? I know I watched others on this thread get theirs and wonder the samething. 3 Weeks later my GF got her's.

Yet in that same time, I got a Clone and one other item (not counting the PF).

yeah of course after I make my post I get an email saying mine has shipped

I was on the fence with this one but after seeing all the great pics I decided to get it. I'm glad I did it especially looks good next to the Fett PF.

Great pics msjedi... That's a huge display case you have them in, what type is it?

Thanks ATcollector as for the display case I'm not sure what type it is. I picked it up a few years ago at a discount furniture store in PA. I wish I would of bought more because they were marked down and pretty inexpensive. I used it for some sports collectibles but I removed some shelves and removed the sports stuff as SW is more important to display. :lol

Thanks fot the pics msjedi, great!

How deep is the base of Han in Carbonite ? Someone knows about the real meassures ?

Back