Han Solo in Carbonite Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pics with Fett PF look GREAT! The light-up features are really cool on this one. I plan on wall mounting the Carbonite slab behind Fett, so I'm not sure what I'll do with the base...though the light-up feature through the grates looks pretty cool too.

Quick question to those that have both the Fett PF and the Han Carbonite PF. Do Fett's feet fit within the spacing of the sidewalls of the Carbonite Han PF base? So you could hypothetically place Fett on the 2nd step of that base instead of the base he comes with and wall mount the Carbonite slab behind him? I'm guessing if it would fit, you'd have to secure the feet somehow since he has quite a forward lean and there'd be no peg for the feet. Just curious.

I just opened mine today, this really is a great looking representation of Han in Carbonite. All the light up features are cool as well. The "giraffe neck" people have been talking about is not an issue. Looks great in hand.

Received this bad boy yesterday...some thoughts before the pics...

- as others have stated....this thing is massive!!! he makes the Boba PF look like a sixth-scale. :lol
- love the sculpt by trevor! great job as always! :clap
- love where they located the buttons to turn on the lighting features, especially the two on the HIC. one for the HIC lights and the other for the thawing effect (on the lower left and right-hand sides).
- the giraffe neck is not as bad in person. would love to size this up with measurements from RPF someday.
- glad they included a spot on the HIC back to hang this guy on the wall, because the entire piece is towering.
- the base lighting is perfect. wish they would have done this to the sixth-scale.

ok, and onto some pics...

Boba%2Band%2BHan%2Bin%2BCarbonite.jpg

Han+in+Carbonite.jpg

Han+in+Carbonite_v2.jpg

Han+in+Carbonite_v3.jpg

Han+in+Carbonite_v4.jpg

Have to admit, those pics look great. Only thing that still bothers me a bit is his head being so close to the carbonite border. Otherwise, really loving all the light-up effects. Side panels, melting process and dais lights look really good. Wonder if there's any chance they'll re-do the 1:6 version with these lighting options.

Great pics, Gibby. First and fourth down are my favourites.

Thanks, Invictus Sol! :hi5:
The head isn't too bad at the top, and I keep coming back to this image...

HanPopcicle.jpg

You can see how at the top there is a line of material that levels with the head, and then there's another line above that. The PF has the same detail.

Indiana Fett - to answer your question...you can place the Boba on the higher step. He actually sits there quite nicely without toppling over!

Indiana Fett - to answer your question...you can place the Boba on the higher step. He actually sits there quite nicely without toppling over!

Awesome, thanks! That's great to know. I'd love to see a pic if you can snap one, but glad to know it's possible at least! :yess:

:hi5:

Thanks, Invictus Sol! :hi5:
The head isn't too bad at the top, and I keep coming back to this image...

HanPopcicle.jpg

You can see how at the top there is a line of material that levels with the head, and then there's another line above that. The PF has the same detail.

Damn, thought the movie stills I'd seen in the thread showed a bigger gap? Weird, well, have to say it looks good to me, now, and I'll have to strongly consider picking one up (though hoping, too, that they re-release in 1:6).

I'll second request for pic of Boba on step, as well.

oooh, I believe that Boba could stand in the base WITH the carbonite too. Is posible that Boba could stand in the first step, with the carbonite block put in his place ??????

Thanks for posting those quick pics gibby, Fett looks great on the light-up step stand! :rock

I think wall mounting the Carbonite slab to the left or right would look pretty cool. I also like Darth Patiki's idea above that it might look cool to stand Fett on the first step with the Carbonite mounted on the stand behind him. Fett might hide too much of the Carbonite block though? :dunno

oooh, I believe that Boba could stand in the base WITH the carbonite too. Is posible that Boba could stand in the first step, with the carbonite block put in his place ??????

Not without falling over, unfortunately.

Thanks for posting those quick pics gibby, Fett looks great on the light-up step stand! :rock

I think wall mounting the Carbonite slab to the left or right would look pretty cool. I also like Darth Patiki's idea above that it might look cool to stand Fett on the first step with the Carbonite mounted on the stand behind him. Fett might hide too much of the Carbonite block though? :dunno

No problem! :hi5:

You could try to put him on the first step, but you would need to anchor him down some other way. He falls forward since his toes extend past the step. Also, while on the first step, the top of Fett's head comes up to about Solo's chest/hands.

Not without falling over, unfortunately.

No problem! :hi5:

You could try to put him on the first step, but you would need to anchor him down some other way. He falls forward since his toes extend past the step. Also, while on the first step, the top of Fett's head comes up to about Solo's chest/hands.

Is possible a pic with Boba in the first step to see how he look with Han in the back ? You can support Boba PF with the hand if he fall. Thanks for all.

Sorry, not doing that one. Too risky. :lol

Risky ? Sorry, probably I have not explained well. You can hold Boba Fett for an arm in order that it does not fall while take the photo to him with your other hand. No risk.

:pray:

Back