Halo 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife really ticked me off today! She allowed my 9 year old son play multi-player under my GT this morning who doesn't have a clue about the styles changes and since his tag is expired. And of course, he did aweful. I do take pride in my k/d and I'm struggling enough adjusting from Reach to H4 already! Some minus 50 kills later, I woke up to learn of this. :mad:

I asked her why she didn't have him sign in as her guest and she said he told her that it couldn't be done in H4 anymore! BS! We just played with several guests tags the other day. :mad:

She doesn't allow anyone to use her tag for the same reasons and has since apologized. She knows I'm still ticked about the situation too. Mutual respect for my GT is all I ask! I just wish there was some form of password security in order to access the account on XBL prior to signing in. :mad:

it's not that serious it really isn't.

My wife really ticked me off today! She allowed my 9 year old son play multi-player under my GT this morning who doesn't have a clue about the styles changes and since his tag is expired. And of course, he did aweful. I do take pride in my k/d and I'm struggling enough adjusting from Reach to H4 already! Some minus 50 kills later, I woke up to learn of this. :mad:

I asked her why she didn't have him sign in as her guest and she said he told her that it couldn't be done in H4 anymore! BS! We just played with several guests tags the other day. :mad:

She doesn't allow anyone to use her tag for the same reasons and has since apologized. She knows I'm still ticked about the situation too. Mutual respect for my GT is all I ask! I just wish there was some form of password security in order to access the account on XBL prior to signing in. :mad:

I completely understand. Until 343i puts in the CSR ratings, K/D is the only thing pro players have to display as "skill". 2k+ kills in slayer with a 2.12 K/D is what im looking at :yess:

This is a reason I don't allow myself to get mad; its just a game - I used to rage out on stuff like this, so I can relate; just got to the point where I told myself 'f-it, just have fun'

Same here. When I start screaming at the tv I'm no longer having fun and so the Xbox gets turned off.

I tell myself to just have fun every time I play, but if the BS is flying or if I'm just playing horribly, no amount of "serenity now" is going to keep me from spewing obscenities left and right. If I only played when I was having fun, I'd hardly ever play.

Ha its horrible when its you but its so funny when its one of your mates going of on one. Especially when they realise your kicking ass

Yeah nice one.

If I'm going well then I will say things like 'yeah eat ****' and 'you wish you could kill me bro.'

I use to watch a lot of Chris Smoove on YouTube. I started copying his "get down to the ground" line every time I killed someone. These days, I use the variation of "get your a$$ beat".

HALO LEGENDS: THE PACKAGE Box Set

The fan-favorite final chapter of the 2010 animated movie, Halo Legends, was a short film by Casio Entertainment titled "The Package." In this segment, a team of elite Spartan-II soldiers is sent to retrieve a critical "package" from the depths of a massive enemy spaceship. As their team members fall to the overwhelming alien force, the success of the mission depends on the three remaining soldiers: the Master Chief, Frederic-104, and Kelly-087. This three-pack brings that heroic trio of Spartans to your action figure collection, just as seen on the poster for the thrilling conclusion of Halo Legends.

Release: January 2013

other_thepackage-3pack_photo_01_md.jpg

other_thepackage-3pack_photo_01_dp.jpg

other_thepackage-3pack_photo_02_dp.jpg

other_thepackage-3pack_photo_03_dp.jpg

other_thepackage-3pack_photo_04_dp.jpg

Back