Halo 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SPARTAN SOLDIER (BLUE)

halo4s1_spartansoldier-blue_photo_01_md.jpg

halo4s1_spartansoldier-blue_photo_01_dp.jpg

halo4s1_spartansoldier-blue_photo_02_dp.jpg

halo4s1_spartansoldier-blue_photo_03_dp.jpg

halo4s1_spartansoldier-blue_photo_04_dp.jpg

halo4s1_spartansoldier-blue_packaging_01_dp.jpg

I still have so many of these Macfarlane Halo figurines that I have lost count, lol. I came across a deal on Ebay about a year ago...I believe it was like $30.00 for 11 of these figures all different colors with different helmets and weapons. Even though these are considered "Toys"...they are very detailed for what they are especially the rust colored Spartan I have. I was surprised when I saw how detailed these little 6" Spartans are even though I do not think I will be buying anymore of these little Spartans. :)

Hrm, not so sure on those Cortana and Watcher figs, but the Crawler and Soldier look great, when are these coming out btw?

Hrm, not so sure on those Cortana and Watcher figs, but the Crawler and Soldier look great, when are these coming out btw?

Agreed. I feel for McFarlane. They do decent work in terms of detail. They try to make figures as awesome as possible with a $15 price point. I've seen a lot of quality control issues with the Halo figures I've purchased, and unfortunately they just aren't on par with what I'm collecting and displaying these days.
PS, if anyone is interested in a McF warthog and about 9 figures from Halo 3/Reach with a pile of accessories LMK lol

In every single article that I've read regarding the game it's been confirmed that the flood is NOT returning...maybe it's just for some sort of "zombie" game mode??

Just watched the video above...thank God the flood isn't returning for the campaign...I almost panicked.

Back