Halo 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So many awsome armours to choose from Im a big fan of the orbital , eva, pathfinder, and strider hell they all look good Ill prob switch it up once a month or couple months.

HALO 3 CAMPAIGN CO-OP

Paint: original paint
Scale: 6-inch
Format: action figure
Packaging: boxed

This box set includes the four featured characters from the popular Halo 3 Campaign Co-Op mode. Master Chief with Assault Rifle & Battle Rifle; Usze 'Taham with Carbine & Plasma Rifle; Arbiter with Carbine, Plasma Rifle, and Plasma Pistol; and N'Tho 'Sraom with Carbine & Plasma Rifle.

other_co-op-4-pack_photo_01_md.jpg

other_co-op-4-pack_photo_01_dp.jpg

other_co-op-4-pack_photo_02_dp.jpg

other_co-op-4-pack_photo_03_dp.jpg

other_co-op-4-pack_photo_04_dp.jpg

Covenant Weapons.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4NLJpTXOtU&feature=g-u-u[/ame]

Wow! They appear even more lethal than before! The Carbine looks slick and I love the sword assassination! :yess:

I am definately looking forward to this game. Even without Bungie's influence it looks as if they are going in the right direction (just judging by the trailor of course) with this game.
I was heavily dissapointed in Halo 3 and even more so in Halo: Reach...hopefully this can the Halo game that pulls me back in like the first 2 did. :cool:

Really loving the new look. I always thought the 360 Halos looked pretty lackluster, but this looks great.

Back