Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now I am a happy camper.

I found the snap grip .40 S&W 10 rd magazines for the PX4 Storm on Ebay from the same seller as I posted about a while ago and for the same price...

only this time, I was ready and I got the ones I want for 30.00 each...shipped.

Do they make square magazines for the 16 that look like the 17's mags?
Not that I'm aware of.

Now I am a happy camper.

I found the snap grip .40 S&W 10 rd magazines for the PX4 Storm on Ebay from the same seller as I posted about a while ago and for the same price...

only this time, I was ready and I got the ones I want for 30.00 each...shipped.

Damn! Great price on those.
Are you the one that has the sub compact PX4?

Does anyone here own or shot a CZ-82?? Someone at my range has one for sale and I've never had the chance to fire one before. I know they've been around for a long time and all, but I'm not sure about adding another caliber to my inventory. What do you guys think??

I'm a big fan of the old mil surp guns. If the price is right go for it.
I've been wanting a tokarev, a makarov, a p38, mauser, etc...

I took advantage of Black Friday to stock up on some ammo. I grabbed one of those 200 round battle packs of .308 from Germany. I read a lot of good things about it when I was researching stuff form my Scar so I pounced on the opportunity to get some. I also ordered 500 rounds of .223

My budget isn't as big as yous fellas for ammo, especially around the holidays. But I did manage to get a lil .454 casull. Edstuff loves his hand cannons.

I've been getting the urge for another hand cannon.
Like a .480 or .454
Maybe even a 500

Back