Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wilson Combat Tactical Supergrade

2psf3ok.jpg

am7c5e.jpg

11tvfyt.jpg

Nighthawk VIP

Custom wood case

2u969fs.jpg

2vbpqau.jpg

Hand polished mags

15xoah5.jpg

Changed the grips

2v0h1zs.jpg

One hole test target!

2lw11kl.jpg

nov9zp.jpg

21brg1v.jpg

DW Discretion and Springfield TGO-1. The Discretion came with a threaded barrel, so I had to buy a DW match barrel and have it fitted.

hrn3pj.jpg

14xl9hi.jpg

2vkfe2v.jpg

191d8m.jpg

If anyone has a factory HK mp5k handguard with foregrip forsale, let me know. I just received my form 1 for my Sp5k and everywhere I look, the handguard with foregrips are out of stock

If anyone has a factory HK mp5k handguard with foregrip forsale, let me know. I just received my form 1 for my Sp5k and everywhere I look, the handguard with foregrips are out of stock

I forget, do they still not allow front grip on a SBR where you have to also register it as an AOW? I think I remember reading something like that over on HKpro a few years ago. I wanted to do that with my all German HK53 clone, but never SBRd it before I sold it to help fund my Vette a while back.

IMG_1748.JPGIMG_1748.JPG

Last edited:
Atf has changed their requirements for a SBR I would double check.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I forget, do they still not allow front grip on a SBR where you have to also register it as an AOW? I think I remember reading something like that over on HKpro a few years ago. I wanted to do that with my all German HK53 clone, but never SBRd it before I sold it to help fund my Vette a while back.

View attachment 463435

You can add a vertical foregrip and a stock on a SBR. AOW is different than a SBR. No stocks are allowed on AOW’s, only braces. However, you can add a vertical foregrip on an AOW. The stamp for an AOW is $5 on a form 4.

This is my love for guns - champagne and caviar taste on a beer and brat budget :drink:D haha. But really I have a pretty good collection if I must say so myself, Benelli, Colt, Daniel Defense, Glock, H&K, STI, Kimber, Sig Sauer, and Franklin Armory with more on the horizon. Speaking of has anyone seen the new LWRC SMG45 :drool but that price tag :monkey2. My statue collecting has definitely died down and with that being said I think I'm gonna sell what I have left and create a fundraiser for the LWRC :yess:.. so stay tuned! ?.

P.S.
Actually make that two on the horizon the LWRC SMG45 and the LANTAC SF15 :drool

Last edited:
Foundry Outdoors is a trusted ammo store for gun owners. Foundry Outdoors is a bulk ammo superstore to fulfill all your ammo needs.

Time to stock up.
Given some the tax proposals I have seen for states (like us in NJ), you need to stock up no just in case.

Back