Green Lantern: The Motion Picture

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Film is looking a little too "cartoonish" for me. I will go to see it. But I hope it is better than the trailers make it look to me. Maybe I need to be a GL fan to enjoy it. But so far, the whole "think-of-a-weapon-and-you-will-get-a-green-hologram-of-it" aspect of the movie looks kind of weak.

This trailer underwhelmed at the OST screening I saw today.

It played right after Transformers and people seem to have gotten their fill of the world is ending from strange aliens. Heard alot of "I'm seeing that" and "looks awesome" after Transformers and alot of laughter after this.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Except for the people sitting directly next to me, I can't hear ____ in a movie theater.

I want to see that parallax parking monster wipe out half of those GL corp members, especially the ones from the squid and chicken planets.

This movie should be fun.

Regardless of how this movie performs at the box office, I'd like to commend WB, Campbell, and company for having the cajones to unapologetically make such an all-out cosmic comic book film with an absolutely massive sense of scale.

I'm not sure it will play well to Joe Sixpack the way a PIRATES Part 15 or TRANSFORMERS Part 72 would, but they deserve a ton of credit for shooting for the moon with GL.

Regardless of how this movie performs at the box office, I'd like to commend WB, Campbell, and company for having the cajones to unapologetically make such an all-out cosmic comic book film with an absolutely massive sense of scale.

I concur........good old fashioned type of film.

I'm not sure it will play well to Joe Sixpack the way a PIRATES Part 15 or TRANSFORMERS Part 72 would, but they deserve a ton of credit for shooting for the moon with GL.

I agree. Pirates and Transformers can bring out numerous sequels, and regardless of how bad they are, people are drawn to them like moths to a flame. This on the other hand is a big risk, and I commend the makers for making it on such a grand scale. I can't wait to see it

Back