Green Lantern: The Motion Picture

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its all good. :lol :duff

I've gotten the soundtracks to most of the movies I've seen this year especially. Still need to get X-Men but I will have to say I've enjoyed them all. None of them are LOTR which to me are the best I've heard but like I said I've enjoyed all of them so far.

Must own Sound Tracks: Indy, Superman, 89 Batman, Star Wars, Jurassic Park, Batman Begins, Terminator, LOTR.

Unfortunately GL will not be joining those ranks for me :monkey2

Must own Sound Tracks: Indy, Superman, 89 Batman, Star Wars, Jurassic Park, Batman Begins, Terminator, LOTR.

Unfortunately GL will not be joining those ranks for me :monkey2

I have all four Indy soundtracks and LOTR. I really need to get the others at somepoint.

GL is good. Its probably not a must own but I'm trying to make sure I pick up the soundtracks to the films I really like this year.

I never read the GL comics.I went in thinking it would be good...It was bad.Blake can't act to save her life.The CGI was crap.The story was all over the place.
THOR was better!!!

I really liked it... though I had no hopes for it... it was better than expected!

sinestro is awesome!!! :rock

I say 8/10.

I, too, enjoyed this movie. It was a fun ride and a great way to introduce GL to the masses. The cast was great as well and man is Blake Lively gorgeous!! She looked stunning in every scene. Solid movie, def. on par with Thor for me. 8.5/10

Its all good. :lol :duff

I've gotten the soundtracks to most of the movies I've seen this year especially. Still need to get X-Men but I will have to say I've enjoyed them all. None of them are LOTR which to me are the best I've heard but like I said I've enjoyed all of them so far.

:goodpost: LOTR and SW still remain timeless classics.
listen to them all on repeat and never get sick of them.Hopefully the Hobbit will soon be added to this list.
next to these the Labyrinth is another good one ;);)

I really good popcorn flick. I really enjoyed it, but as others have said too much Blake (Who can act, go watch The Town) and not enough of The Green Lantern Corps
8 out of 10

I enjoyed the hell out of this, probably more so than Thor.....Sinestro could have had a way, way, way bigger role

Hope you all stayed for the last scene.......'its yellow time!!!!"

In this article, IGN counted Sinestro in their list of 'Characters Comic Book Movies Got Wrong'. Now I haven't seen the movie yet, but are they right?

https://movies.ign.com/articles/117/1177004p1.html

To a degree yes. Although for it to be done correctly, you'd have to have seven films. Sinestro's downfall is really complex that has been hashed out over and over but falls most recently into a jealousy that matured into distaste.

Here is my take on it on how it works in the film.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Films these days don't have the luxury of drawing out things as much as the comics. Especially when you have no clue if there will be a sequel. You'd think the folks at IGN would recognize that instead of beating up on a film just because it seems trendy now.

Back