Green Lantern - General One Sixth Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Green Lantern - Official License Announcement

The film was out ages ago, come on Hot Toys :impatient:

I liked the film, but would love a Green Lantern from HT :rock But must have a sculpted body, anything else just isn't going to work IMO.

Let's just hope it's a sculpted body. :pray: :lol

I damn hope so :pray:

The film was out ages ago, come on Hot Toys :impatient:

I liked the film, but would love a Green Lantern from HT :rock But must have a sculpted body, anything else just isn't going to work IMO.

:exactly: :impatient: :impatient:

I've got a feeling that this figure will be delayed as long (or even longer) as the Tron Lightcycle was, but even the Lightcycle had at least a prototype shown....

I've got a feeling that this figure will be delayed as long (or even longer) as the Tron Lightcycle was, but even the Lightcycle had at least a prototype shown....

At least the lightcycle went up for order be fore being delayed

At least the lightcycle went up for order be fore being delayed

Yeah. I hope they don't cancel this.. I wonder if they have ever cancelled a figure/license before? :dunno

Beyond the rumored Wolverine v2, easily my most anticipated figure.

Yeah. I hope they don't cancel this.. I wonder if they have ever cancelled a figure/license before? :dunno

Nope, they didn't make figures from The Matrix (didn't hold the full license or something) but they did make a sentinel model.

They've never aquired a licence and not made anything at all.

Problem is interest in GL movie stuff has to be close to ZERO and HT knows it...they aren't such a big success without keen business sense.

Problem is interest in GL movie stuff has to be close to ZERO and HT knows it...they aren't such a big success without keen business sense.

Interest spikes when it gets pics/specs, people are as interested as ever, they are still waiting, they just don't have anything to talk about or get hyped about right now! Doesn't mean interest is Zero.

Even people who never saw the film or know anything about it will become interested once pics go up, it'll gather quite a few orders based on cool factor alone

That point is irrelevant though. Look at AVP and AVP-R. Despite a handfull of fanboys both flicks are universally hated and they were, and still are, a phenomenal success for HT. :huh

HT makes this figure and doesn't get all crazy with the edition size, he'll sell out. Easy. Simple as that.

That point is irrelevant though. Look at AVP and AVP-R. Despite a handfull of fanboys both flicks are universally hated and they were, and still are, a phenomenal success for HT. :huh

HT makes this figure and doesn't get all crazy with the edition size, he'll sell out. Easy. Simple as that.

Watching AVP:R right now....

Don't know if i can actually sit through it though.

It's like three films smushed together, woman comes home from the army and tries to rconnect with her daughter, teen romance drama, alien hunting.

What the hell were they smoking when they came up with that, the Wolf Predator is awesome, but you can hardly see what he's doing most of the time and then it flips over to those other stories and you have to sit there bored out of your mind til the predator/Alien parts start again :(

_________

Wolf is an awesome Figure, as is Hal Jordan, based soley on their cool design.

Watching AVP:R right now....

Don't know if i can actually sit through it though.

It's like three films smushed together, woman comes home from the army and tries to rconnect with her daughter, teen romance drama, alien hunting.

What the hell were they smoking when they came up with that, the Wolf Predator is awesome, but you can hardly see what he's doing most of the time and then it flips over to those other stories and you have to sit there bored out of your mind til the predator/Alien parts start again :(

_________

Wolf is an awesome Figure, as is Hal Jordan, based soley on their cool design.

I really don't know. The dark filters they tossed on it completely destroyed most of the saving graces that film would've had. The end battle is a blur of shiny bumps for ____s sake! :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back