GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS - Legendary Pictures' Godzilla 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh gosh it's certainly way more of a westernized style action movie that's for certain.

Shin is liking watching a snail after it was administered valium.

PR2 is like watching an ADHD kid who was given cocaine and the keys to a Lambo.

In other words 2 completely different styles of movies.

That being said while PR1 is way much better than PR2 I do prefer the action in PR2 over Kong SI.

Kong vs the helicopters was the best scene in Kong and even then couldn't the helicopters just keep their distance and shoot, dumb lol

Last edited:
"There's alot of shooting alot of running and saving people we're essentially the people doing that."

Proof why we needed less humans more monsters.

That was just painful lol

Thanks unknown thespian.

:yess: :lol :lol :lol :yess:

I'm actually looking forward to watching it in 3D at home there are some battles in that movie that I quite enjoyed.

At least PR2 had daylight battles cough 14, KOTM, PR1 cough...

:chase

I dislike PR2, animation lacks the weight that it had in the first film, and despite a smaller budget they try to do too much and the effects just don't look as good. They also had a real missed opportunity by killing off Mako, since she had a lot in common with the girl and that could have been something really good for the plot, instead we just got dumb kids.

Mako's whole role seemed like the height of Rinko Kikuchi just showing up to collect her paycheck. And they offed whatshisname offscreen, lol.

Damn and I had Khev watch Shin first :rotfl

4K PR2 is only $15 right now and $18.50 for the 3D on Amazon.

Tried to rent PR2 to watch with my son tonight, the only flipping option on all of my on-demand services (Vudu, cable, etc.) were to buy the digital version outright for $15. Forget that!

We rented The Great Wall instead. It wasn't great but held my interest well enough from beginning to end. It featured Mr. Mandalorian Pedro Pascal himself so that was cool.

Tried to rent PR2 to watch with my son tonight, the only flipping option on all of my on-demand services (Vudu, cable, etc.) were to buy the digital version outright for $15. Forget that!

We rented The Great Wall instead. It wasn't great but held my interest well enough from beginning to end. It featured Mr. Mandalorian Pedro Pascal himself so that was cool.
Isn't PR2 on HBO right now? Could have subscribed and then cancelled right after, if you don't already have it

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Have you seen the trailer for GW director new movie called Shadow!

You know that's the same director from Hero, House of Flying Daggers, Curse of the Golden Flower and now Shadow which looks sick.

GW was definitely his worst movie.

The Shadow does look sweet! And I saw both Hero and House of Flying Daggers on the big screen, really enjoyed both, yes Great Wall was subpar compared to those.

It’s funny how most of the Godzilla, Kong stars in the last few years are also stars in the MCU

Jackson
Olsen
Hiddleson
Larsen
The dude that played Quicksilver who was Kick Ass
Two other dudes from the MCU that where on Skull Island

Two different rival film companies competing against each other hiring the same actors and actresses :lol

Outside of the MCU I think they're all (minus SLJ) going to struggle even RDJ.

But lets see even if RDJ struggles as an actor again and all of his movies bomb that will leave him with only 320 million to live off for the next 30-40 years I don't know how he's going to do it lol

His watch alone cost over 200k :rotfl

So I finally rewatched Kong SI after seeing it theatrical only once and not liking it and unfortunately my opinion hasn't changed if anything he has no business going anywhere near Godzilla.

He looks cool and all sure but what a wimp I mean he couldn't even defeat a lame skull crawler without resorting to cheating by using a weapon against it.

Jackson's Kong might've been smaller but he was more bad ass, cunning and ferocious when it came to fighting.

I hope 20 Godzilla just ignores Kong like Shin would and just keeps walking lol

Last edited:
I have no idea how they plan to make Kong a threat for Godzilla.

Unless he also has a Super Saiyan form we haven't seen.

Back