Legendary Pictures' GODZILLA - !!SPOILERS!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this could have definitely been used in the new Godzilla film and it would have been enough for me an a diehard oldschool fan. I'm talking specifically about the tune that hits at the 40 second mark.

Now, they could have sharpened the sound a little bit and maybe changed the speed slightly to fit the feel of the new movie, but I can totally see Godzilla and the female Muto engaging each other to that track. Maybe during the initial conflict where Godzilla dominates her and stomps on her face or when he tail-slaps the male.

Yes, I'm still on this. :pfft:

I think it could have blended in nicely, but the moment it played, any real Godzilla fan would have been amazed.

Holy ****, remove 2 sins! :lol

Oh man that was great!

That part was hilarious, but overall, one of the lousier ones. He was reaching on a lot of them. Though I'm shocked he didn't mention how far the bomb went before it exploded and how much time it would have taken to rescue Ford before it detonated. Or why that the Mutos have an EMP attack when they are some ancient creatures that were around before any sense of technology (unless you are one of those ancient alien believers, I suppose that argument can hold lol).

Totally with him on why Serizawa never figured out the EMP thing though lol.

love this movie! I just watched it recently and went out to buy neca 12" :love nice subtle homage to the original film. And when he used his atomic breathe, I can't help but geek out :lol

Re: The GODZILLA Film Discussion Thread

I liked the movie & the score.

I thought I read somewhere that Godzilla is a force of a nature and can't be killed....

I liked the movie & the score.

I thought I read somewhere that Godzilla is a force of a nature and can't be killed....

Godzilla has been killed even when he was a force of nature in the past, it's more so that he's always been impervious to man's weapons, only extreme weapons ever defeated him. That holds true in the new movie, bullets and missiles hit him with little effect, only other creatures from his time can hurt him and it makes sense as nature would leave them vulnerable to other animals made of the same building blocks but those fundamental elements would react differently to man made weapons. Just look at alligators, you have to pop them in a very small point in the head to put them down or else you just mame them or piss them off, but another gator could easily kill them.

Godzilla has been killed even when he was a force of nature in the past, it's more so that he's always been impervious to man's weapons, only extreme weapons ever defeated him. That holds true in the new movie, bullets and missiles hit him with little effect, only other creatures from his time can hurt him and it makes sense as nature would leave them vulnerable to other animals made of the same building blocks but those fundamental elements would react differently to man made weapons. Just look at alligators, you have to pop them in a very small point in the head to put them down or else you just mame them or piss them off, but another gator could easily kill them.

Good to know. I need to see the classics again when I have a chance.

That part was hilarious, but overall, one of the lousier ones. He was reaching on a lot of them. Though I'm shocked he didn't mention how far the bomb went before it exploded and how much time it would have taken to rescue Ford before it detonated. Or why that the Mutos have an EMP attack when they are some ancient creatures that were around before any sense of technology (unless you are one of those ancient alien believers, I suppose that argument can hold lol).

Totally with him on why Serizawa never figured out the EMP thing though lol.

what parts was he reaching? I thought it was a pretty good cinemasins. All those points were very valid. i dont see where he was reaching at all. Godzilla WAS useless as hell, little kid gets lost was pointless, etc etc :rotfl totally true
I'm still pissed about Walter white lol. such bollocks :lol

I usually dont even watch his videos but that one is pretty true

Last edited:

Good to know. I need to see the classics again when I have a chance.

He was killed in the very first movie ever where he was at his most metaphorical moment as a physical emobodiment of the atomic bomb. All conventional weapons failed to stop him and it took a very fictional weapon to ultimately take him down.

He was killed in the very first movie ever where he was at his most metaphorical moment as a physical emobodiment of the atomic bomb. All conventional weapons failed to stop him and it took a very fictional weapon to ultimately take him down.

Spoiler alert............:lol :wink1:

Yeah I remember the 1st movie w/Raymond Burr?

Cool fan art.

deviantART: 403 Forbidden

godzilla_and_the_missing_battle_by_virus_91-d7pk0bm.jpg

Back