God Of War: Ascension

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: God OF War 4

fixed because I forgot the original, forgive me sir!
sagat.jpg

Bow to the MASTER of Cornflakes!!!!!!!!
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_osR36oxVU&feature=related"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_osR36oxVU&feature=related[/ame]

I really couldn't give a rats ass who Kratos gets to whip up on in the next game. Just give me more GOW!!!! Maybe he made some new baby Gods with Aphrodite and the little bastards are taking after their old man. Now it's time to put them in their place as well. Anyways, just because he killed everyone doesn't mean ____. It's Mythology it doesn't have to make sense to be cool.

I'd be all for Kratos beating the crap out of Sagat like he got to in MK. I'd be perfectly happy if he was a hidden character in just about any game. Hell throw him in Arkham City so he can beat Batmans ass too haha

I kinda think that trailer is fake. I mean we havent heard anything about this game at all. Are you sure that trailer is legit. Becuase it came out last year.

yeah it's hard to say. No mention of it on any reputable site other than PS3mag. I think it'll get done, it's a cash cow after all. Lots of places they can go with the whole Chaos story or even his brother.

yeah it's hard to say. No mention of it on any reputable site other than PS3mag. I think it'll get done, it's a cash cow after all. Lots of places they can go with the whole Chaos story or even his brother.

Can't they throw Asgard (Odin, Thor, Heimdall, Loki, etc) in there? Asgard could set out to destroy Kratos or Vice Versa.

Some one should change the title as it is not god of war 4 its called god of war assention and its a prequeal.

wait till u guys see the things for e3 ;) now if hot toys did a kratos figure how awesome would that be! i tried to push the word but it was already late

Seeing this trailer has reignited my goal to replay all the GoW games on the PS3 and get the platinum trophy for each. :rock (I'm going in chronological order so I started with Chains of Olympus last night.)

Back