God Of War: Ascension

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No you're not the only person that notices the difficulty in many part of the game. My biggest problem in this game is the inconsistent spike in the difficulty. Even playing on hard isn't that bad until certain points where you can't help but die. I'm almost dreading the Trial of Archimedes on Hard.

It's stupid, I can't even get past the hecatonchires on hard. I can't imagine trying to play the rest of the game if the start of it is this hard.

It's stupid, I can't even get past the hecatonchires on hard. I can't imagine trying to play the rest of the game if the start of it is this hard.

Hecatoncheires was a pain in the *** on hard, but only cause the sight is so small.

Everything else is rather easy, once you played it.
Trial of Archimedes took me forever on normal, to figure out a strategy that suited me and only 3 on hard.

Give it everything you have...uroboros, oath stone and the shock magic from zeus and ALWAYS rejuice magic thorugh quicktime finishers and you shall prevail...

:wink1:

Back