God Of War: Ascension

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: God OF War 4

Multiplayer in God of War? That's...new, certainly.

20301007_copy.jpgjgyah.jpg

20298003_copy.jpgqil0c.jpg

20297001_copy.jpgl5be2.jpg

978899ac514ea1afee3c0hgl7v.jpg

73d79a9443375eb6a9cb02px9u.jpg

Im more interested in hw this game is gonna play since its a prequel. Kratos will have less moves id imagine and the scale can't be anywhere as big as before.

One thing i find disappointing is having multiplayer takes away from other extras that could be in the game like what happened with MGS4. Then again GOW never had that many extras

That gameplay actually looks pretty good. I agree that some games don't really need MP, but if they can make it fun without compromising the SP than I"m all for it.

Yep, as cool as that looks...I want an awesome single player campaign. I dont care about GOW multiplayer.

I dont know why everyone is worried the single player will still be amazing but from what I have seen in that mutiplayer video this is the best looking game I have ever seen on a console.

Last edited:

Looks like they are keeping up with the large scale dimensional environments with epic button mash hack n' slash game play.

So looking forward to this!

one of the best games ever made!, EVERYTHING bout this game is Epic! and KRATOS is by far one of the best main charcters ever made!,rarther than talk he wud rarther rip heads. can;t wait for this to drop!

As long as I can kill more of Greek mythology's gods,beasts and demigods(and also play the kinky mini games) I'm okay. The multiplayer will add replay value too.

Last edited:

Thats the problem, tacked on MP always takes away from the SP

Most definitely....see the Call of Duty series. I"m probably one of the three people that like the Call of Duty single player because of the crazy stories, but each year it goes further and further to mediocrity. Seriously, I don't know why they just skip to the point of just releasing annual DLC MP stuff without the single player.

Most definitely....see the Call of Duty series. I"m probably one of the three people that like the Call of Duty single player because of the crazy stories, but each year it goes further and further to mediocrity. Seriously, I don't know why they just skip to the point of just releasing annual DLC MP stuff without the single player.

dont worry guys. they made sure that sp and mp dont hurt each other. they have part of team working on one as other part works on rest.

I wasn't blown away w GoW3 has I had been the other 2........first half was great, second was a little off....so I am hoping for a great SP in this one.

Doing a prequel sounds cool, but I am gonna wait for reviews to decide if this is 'Day one purchase' material

So no Single Player info yet :(

There being tight lipped the only info they gave out is that it is a prequeal and happens before kratos is the god of war. Basically the kratos you play in this game is in a happy place from what I understand before all the bad things happened to him.

Back