Statue Gimli Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never been the biggest dwarven fan, but in this pose, Gimli is the best statue in the maquette line until now.

Yeah, we could be getting them for Arwen tonight too. That's on top ofthe early processing emails I got for the two clones I have on order. Next week could be really nice.

Fedex notification. I don't have arwen so its definately gimli :yess:

Got a notice for Gimli, but not Arwen. Would have been fantastic to have them both ship together so I only have to wait around for a signature one day next week.

Tuesday but probably Monday for Custo and I unless the weather slows it down. Usually when my stuff ships on Friday, it says Tuesday as arrival time but it's always showed up on Monday.

Tuesday but probably Monday for Custo and I unless the weather slows it down. Usually when my stuff ships on Friday, it says Tuesday as arrival time but it's always showed up on Monday.

Really? I've had it before where fedex actually has the item locally but they don't deliver and change the status to "not scheduled for delivery". I think they did that with my Legolas:gah:

Strange. They don't do that with me. If it's scheduled to be here on Tues and it's in the city on Monday, the deliver it on Monday.

Back