Statue Gimli Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, Ive got a couple other things shopping in march. So a break is ok besides I'll have 3 lotr reviews to do to keep me busy.

Yeap I got one of those. Usually I get a fedex email before sideshows actual email when it ships out.

Don't get your hopes up too much for this week...just spoke with customer service about having my final Flex payment charged today and was informed that it most likely won't ship until Friday.

I see a charge for $257.62 today!

If not today, it would be great to see it ship tomorrow, because I would still get it on Friday. But if it ships Friday, I won't see it until next week. I do my best to be patient until the charge hits my account--then patience goes out the window and I want my package ASAP!!

I get mine overnight, so there's still a chance if they ship by the end of the day tomorrow. But if customer service said Friday, then I won't get my hopes up and will just look forward to Gimli and Arwen coming next week.

Now it's time to cross my fingers and began chanting: Low number, low number, low number...

Still waiting for a Sideshow piece #42.

Yeah, I'm eagerly awaiting my shipping email. Either way I'm getting it next week but I can't wait either way.

Judging from the pictures I have seen I have a feeling this will be my favorite maquette (at least until I get Boromir).

That's the thing with this line IMO its just been hit after hit which makes choosing a fave harder each time.

Back