Statue Gimli Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Strange. They don't do that with me. If it's scheduled to be here on Tues and it's in the city on Monday, the deliver it on Monday.

Lazy Edmontonian Fedex workers :lecture:lol. I am working Monday and off on Tuesday anyways. Works out better.

Weird that I was just snooping around my credit card account page and saw that I was charged for Gimli (sans shipping) on the 18th. I say weird, because I've never been charged and not had the item ship the very same day...

Hopefully, he moves out Monday.

Glad to see my courtesy free shipping made it onto the order! :yess:

Most of the time they do charge and ship same day but once in a while we see where folks get charged and have to wait an extra day or so. I hate having to wait so I sympathize. :duff

Cool news :yess: PICS PICS :hi5:

Here you go:

2001301_press01-002.jpg

Just kidding.

I'm sure somebody else will beat me to it, as UPS has a habit of getting to my house around 7-8 PM. But if you're all still waiting when mine arrives, I'll post a few pictures with my junky old camera.

7-8PM :horror UPS :slap:gah:

I have a theory that my UPS driver is a vampire and cannot be out during daylight hours. Of course, you have to wait around all day because a signature is required, and you always hope against hope that he might come sooner rather than later. But somehow the route changed or something in the last year or two, and I'm last on the list.

Got my shipping notice today. Won't be here till Wednesday.

Please post some group shots, I have the others boxed up so won't get a chance.

Wow! A new UPS guy just showed up! I was so excited to see him! I hope the other guy got transferred somewhere else and I never see him again. I will get pictures up as soon as I can.

I have a theory that my UPS driver is a vampire and cannot be out during daylight hours. Of course, you have to wait around all day because a signature is required, and you always hope against hope that he might come sooner rather than later. But somehow the route changed or something in the last year or two, and I'm last on the list.

Wow! A new UPS guy just showed up! I was so excited to see him! I hope the other guy got transferred somewhere else and I never see him again. I will get pictures up as soon as I can.

OH god! The force is strong with you :yess:

Back