Statue Gimli Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dammit! My hang tag says in person signature only. I'm leaving a note for him to be left anyway. Let's see what happens. Off to school...

If you want to display without the orc, there is a "rock accessory" that you can attach:

dsc00091u.jpg

Don't have a shot of the whole piece this way, but the rock is included.

my pics are not as good as you guys here but it never hurts to share. got my exclusive today. my legolas exclusive is coming next week.:)

photo5.jpg

Pics like this make me wish that I had the space and money to be a completist (completionist? :dunno) in the LOTR maquette line. Makes me wish I had kept my EX Legolas, but at leasst he's going to a worthy LOTR collector. :hi5:

I only opened the box quickly to check all was fine but WOW!
He looks awesome, I can't wait to display him and get his fellows!

Home early from school, since its only the first week, so I should have time to open him up and get him set up.

Especially since the FedEx guy was nice enough to leave him sans signature. :clap

Josh - #443 of the exclusive, my bad luck with edition numbers continues...

I would love one as well. After Boromir of course. :love

I've posted about my desire for a Boromir PF many times. Boromir or Gimli definitely need to be next in terms of hero PFs.

While this maquette is a fine piece, the PF line (slow though they may be) is my main line, while the maquette line will serve to supplement my collection.

Your pictures are beautiful!!!

Now I know how the axe he's holding is supposed to go. Pretty sure I have it in wrong.

Nice pics craw! Will add your number and furys number to the list when I get home. Mine should be waiting for me.

Back