GI Joe: Renegades (New Animated Series Debuting 11/26/10)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GI Joe: Renegades (New Animated Series Debuting 10/10/2010)

Eh, at least it is coming from Hasbro and not some hack movie director.

the toy line for this starts in spring of 2011. thankfully after we get that bad ass lowlight and snake eyes though. at that point, i guess this will be the property/theme for hasbro until the next movie?

the toy line for this starts in spring of 2011. thankfully after we get that bad ass lowlight and snake eyes though. at that point, i guess this will be the property/theme for hasbro until the next movie?

Not necessarily. Hasbro has had multiple SW and Transformers lines hanging side by side on the pegs in stores for a while now.

yah, i hope they continue with the realistic style of figures as well. though i think at joecon the hasbro panel said that pursuit of cobra was going to stop in 2011 and that is when the renegades line would start but i don't think (or know) if that's been confirmed? doesn't really make sense to stop 'pursuit' if it is selling well.

From 12:00 to 1:00 am (in just 13 minutes for us East Coasters) the Hub will be showing old school Transformers and GI Joe: A Real American Hero! :rock

Re: GI Joe: Renegades (New Animated Series Debuting 11/26/10

November 26th, 2010 confirmed, two episodes debuting back to back from 5:00 to 6:00 pm EST.

Lee Majors will be voicing Hawk.

Charlie Adler (Resolute Cobra Commander) will be doing CC for this series as well.

November 26th, 2010 confirmed, two episodes debuting back to back from 5:00 to 6:00 pm EST.

Lee Majors will be voicing Hawk.

Charlie Adler (Resolute Cobra Commander) will be doing CC for this series as well.

:clap:clap:clap Good choices. Sad the animation doesn't match. :(

ok, the original series, Except ignore the animated movie. and the DIC series. happy now?

" in the past it suited me to appear weak, and foolish, because it motivated you people to think"

Clear reference to the cartoon.

that would be the original animated cartoon series sir.

Huh?
I never said that sir, it was the buttmuncher.

Although, I agree with both of you. A Resolute prequel would've been great, we'll just ignore continuity with the original series.

Back